GRE Premier 2017 with 6 Practice Tests by Kaplan
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 11 Mb
Overview: GRE Premier 2017 is a comprehensive prep system that includes both book and mobile-enabled online components. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help you score higher on the GRE.
GRE Premier 2017 features:
• 2,200+ practice questions with detailed explanations
• 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Multi-Stage Tests available online and 1 in the book)
• 500-question online Quiz Bank for customized quiz creation and review of GRE practice questions
• Mobile-enabled online resources: study anywhere on any device with an Internet connection
• Online study plans: learn how to make the most of your time, no matter how much or little time you have until Test Day
• Videos on stress management and the graduate school application process
• Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with this book and online resources, you will score higher on the GRE—or you’ll receive a full refund.
Genre: Non Fiction > Educational > exam preparation
https://rg.to/file/a385f4cc4fdbf1b33fee5 … .epub.html