The Big Picture: Gross Anatomy, Medical Course & Step 1 Review, 2nd Edition by David A. Morton Requirements: .PDF reader, 293 MB Overview: The Big Picture: Gross Anatomy, Second Edition is the perfect bridge between reviews and textbooks. With an emphasis on what you truly need to know versus “what’s nice to know”, it features more than 400 full-color illustrations, along with a simple, effective page design that gives you a complete, yet concise, overview of essential anatomy. Genre: Non-Fiction > Health, Fitness & Self-help
Energy Healing for Trauma, Stress & Chronic Illness: Uncover & Transform the Subtle Energies That Are Causing Your Greatest Hardships by Cyndi Dale Requirements: .ePUB reader, 3.2 MB Overview: Free Yourself from Trauma & Chronic Health Challenges
Join renowned spiritual healer Cyndi Dale as she shares groundbreaking techniques for resolving challenging energetic and spiritual issues. Trauma and pain caused by environmental, physical, psychological, electronic, and spiritual forces can have major effects on every aspect of your life. This book includes dozens of subtle-energy healing methods and five flip-to reference guides as well as personal assessment questionnaires to help you gain the power you need to heal from trauma. Genre: Non-Fiction > Health, Fitness & Self-help
Medica: Medication Reminder, Pill Tracker & Refill v7.9 [Premium] Requirements: 5.0 and up Overview: Medica is a medication reminder that helps you organize your medication list and get reminded to take the right medication at the right time.
Medica reminds you to take the right med at the right time. Enjoy the best medication reminder, flexible schedule options, refill reminder, and pill tracker.
With Medica… add medications, capture medicine photos, and set schedules of when to take them. When it’s med time, Medica will remind you. Take or skip doses, record notes, and track your adherence.
Medica is easy, beautiful, and reliable… what every patient just needs. Forget about your old pillbox! It’s useful for chronic patients as well as normal forgetful people with occasional common cold. It’s won 5 prestigious awards… all those cannot be wrong!
• Unlimited number of medications • Supports 17 types of medications with stunning graphics Tablet, Capsule, Syrup, Injection, Powder, Inhaler, Drops, Mouthwash, Douche, Spray, Cream, Gel, Ointment, Lotion, Suppository, Vaginal Douche, Physio Therapy, Treatment Session, and Others
• Take photo of the medication using your phone camera • Set a default dose that you still can change/adjust when you take the medication (useful for medical plans with changing doses)
• Flexible medication schedule options: As needed (PRN) take PRN medications whenever you need them, and record taking them. Every days, weeks, or months schedule to take your medication at fixed times (to 12 times) every defined frequency of days, weeks, or months. Every specific weekday e.g. Every Friday, Every day except for Sunday, Every Monday & Wednesday, and so on. Every hour interval schedule to take your medication an interval after your last time of taking the dose. You set the interval (number of hours) and starting date & time. On-off cycle schedule to take your medication on a cycle of on days then off days, etc. You also have the option to show placebo doses in the off days. Useful for contraceptive (birth control) pills.
• Monitor your medication adherence and earn badges • Track your medications: view medication log and track your taken, skipped, and missed doses medicines for the past days, weeks, and months. • Print your tracking report: or save it as PDF and show it to your doctor. • Adherence score: view your day progress as you take, skip, or miss doses. • Delete a medication, or deactivate it to keep it for reference. • Protect your privacy (otc or rx list) by setting a passcode.
• Reliable reminder along the day no matter how much you reboot your device • Notification of missed alerts (blinking LED, vibrations, tray icon) • Alert screen shows up even when your device is locked • Smart reminder: when you mark your next meds as taken or skipped, the alert will be silent – and you’ll have a quiet sleep!
• Convenient alert styles: Alert Then Stop, Alert Forever, Go And Come, Notification Only • Customize your reminder: tone, volume, and vibration • Set custom reminder tone: pick from your favourite ringtones
• Mark your med doses as taken, skipped, or leave them as missed • Set the actual time of taking the dose if you’ve taken it in a different time • Add notes to your doses to keep a record of what’s going on • Snooze the alert for 5, 10, 15, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, or 60 minutes
• Refill reminder: reminds you to refill your meds if they go under the threshold • Request refills from your pharmacy: request the meds with the amounts you need to be refilled from within the app!
FOR PHARMACY OWNERS To boost your refill rates, our Medica Refills app makes it very easy for your customers to get reminded and request refills from you. You’ll need to see it here: http://irwaa.com/medica-refills-cs/
Autism Spectrum Disorders in Adults by Bernardo Barahona Corrêa, Rutger-Jan van der Gaag Requirements: .PDF reader, 3.74 MB Overview: In this book a group of international experts guide the reader through the clinical features of adults with autism spectrum disorders, describe the care needs of patients and their families, explain the evolution of the disorders into old age, and highlight what can be done to help. Detailed attention is paid to the medical and psychiatric problems of adults with these disorders and the approach to their education and professional integration. In addition, expert neuroscientists summarize current views on the neurobiology of autism.
Autism spectrum disorders are devastating neurodevelopmental disorders. Although diagnosis and therapeutic interventions usually take place in infancy, they are chronic lifelong conditions. Surprisingly, the literature on autism spectrum disorders in adults is scarce. Moreover, most mental health professionals working with adults have little training in autism, and adult mental health services around the world are rarely prepared to address the needs of these patients, which tend to increase with age. This book therefore fills a crucial gap in the literature and will prove useful for all who care for and deal with adults in the Autistic Spectrum. Genre: Non-Fiction > Health, Fitness & Self-help
Medical Terminology: Learning Through Practice by Paula Bostwick Requirements: .PDF reader, 92 MB Overview: Medical Terminology: Learning Through Practice is designed to direct your study of medical terminology by guiding you through an organized approach to step-by-step learning. Author Paula Bostwick has invested her time research and talents to help you succeed in learning medical terminology. Genre: Non-Fiction > Health, Fitness & Self-help
SuperLife: The 5 Forces That Will Make You Healthy, Fit, and Eternally Awesome by Darin Olien Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 0.99 MB Overview: In this groundbreaking health and lifestyle guide, the superfoods expert, nutritionist, and creator of Shakeology provides the key to understanding and utilizing the five life forces—the sole factors that determine whether or not we will be healthy, fit, and free of illness.
In Superlife, Darin Olien provides us with an entirely new way of thinking about health and wellbeing by identifying what he calls the life forces: Quality Nutrition, Hydration, Detoxification, Oxygenation, and Alkalization. Olien demonstrates in great detail how to maintain these processes, thereby allowing our bodies to do the rest. He tells us how we can maintain healthy weight, prevent even the most serious of diseases, and feel great. He explains that all of this is possible without any of the restrictive or gimmicky diet plans that never work in the long term.
Olien has traveled the world, exploring the health properties of foods that have sustained indigenous cultures for centuries. Putting his research into practice, he has created a unique and proven formula for maximizing our bodies’ potential. He also includes a “How-to-eat” user’s guide with a shopping list, advice on “what to throw away,” a guide to creating a healthy, balanced diet plan, and advice on how to use supplements effectively.
Written in Olien’s engaging conversational style, Superlife is a one-of-a-kind comprehensive look at dieting and nutrition, a timeless and essential guide to maintaining the human body and maximizing its potential. Genre: Non-Fiction > Health, Fitness & Self-help > Diets > Weight Loss
Daily Reflections on Addiction, Yoga, and Getting Well by Rolf Gates Requirements: .ePUB reader, 4 MB Overview: Deeply personal essays and daily prompts for self-reflection while healing from addiction and walking the road of recovery from the author of Meditations from the Mat and Meditations on Intention and Being.
You are a process that has called forth a teaching for this day. This teaching will not be new to you; rather it will be reminding you of what you already know. Reminding you of who you already are.
Rolf Gates, author of Meditations from the Mat, has walked the walk of the 12-step method of recovery while traveling down the Buddhist eightfold way and practicing the Eight Limbs of Classical Yoga. His integrated approach has been the key to his understanding of sobriety for over 25 years. Genre: Non-Fiction > Health, Fitness & Self-help
Virtuagym Fitness Tracker – Home & Gym v8.3.2 [Pro] Requirements: 5.0+ Overview: Get fit with VirtuaGym Fitness for Android, workouts for home & gym. It’s free!
Get in the best shape of your life with Virtuagym Fitness. Work out alongside our 3D-animated personal trainer, who will show you exactly how to do each exercise. Virtuagym has a continuously growing exercise database, currently with over 2500 exercises and many pre-made workouts which you can do at home or in the gym.
FEATURES * Full workouts for home & gym * Create custom workout routines * Clear 3D-animated exercise videos * Written exercise instructions * Workout reminders (only if you want them, of course!) * Earn rewards for exercising * Progress tracking: track over 30 values! * Personal trainer Brad Fit
WHAT MAKES VIRTUAGYM SPECIAL – Our fitness app has a huge exercise database with 2500+ exercises (and we’re adding more every week!) – All exercises have a 3D-animated instruction video, so you’ll know exactly how to perform an exercise, or how to use machines at the gym. – You can track your progress over time. There are 30+ values you can track, like weight, waist size, BMI, body fat, number of pushups, arm size, chest size, VO2max and many more. – There are more than 100 workouts in our fitness app which you can do right away: at home, in the gym or even at your office. There is a variety of workouts for men and women and in a range of difficulties, whether you’re a beginner or at an advanced level. – It’s fully integrated with Virtuagym Food: our calorie, carb and fat counter. Download both apps to get in shape faster than ever. There’s no other app offering such a complete solution for fitness & nutrition tracking on one single platform!
FOR A VARIETY OF GOALS Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle or stay in shape: we have a workout for you. To achieve the best results, keeping track of both exercise and nutrition is important. Select a goal (weight loss, muscle building or staying in shape) and all you have to do is stick to your plan to see results!
OUR APPS – Virtuagym Fitness: our fitness tracker with workouts for home & gym – Virtuagym Food: our calorie counter for nutrition tracking
There’s a seamless integration between our fitness app and nutrition app. With both apps, you’ll have all tools at your disposal to reach your fitness goals. You can also connect your Fitbit via virtuagym.com and get access to more workouts, our online community and much more.
CUSTOMER SERVICE Do you miss an exercise? Found a bug? Recommendations for the next version? Let us know! Feedback is always greatly appreciated, because it helps us to create the world’s best fitness app. If you find a bug, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rating 1 star doesn’t help us to solve it.
LIKE VIRTUAGYM FITNESS? Please rate us 5 stars, so we can keep improving it We’re continuously working on new features and we continuously add new 3D-animated exercises. If you have any suggestions, let us know. If you want to stay updated, get useful fitness tips or if you need motivation: follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
What’s New – Design updates and UX Improvements – Improved the speed of the app and fixed some issues.
Mod Info: Pro features unlocked; Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services; Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=digifit.virtuagym.client.android
Seven – 7 Minute Workout v9.4.0 [Unlocked] [Mod] Requirements: 4.4+ Overview: Getting fit has never been this easy – or this much fun. Seven’s workouts are based on scientific studies to provide the maximum benefit in the shortest time possible.
With personalized workout plans Seven also makes sure you get the most out of your training. Want to Get Fit, Lose Weight or Get Strong? Just set your goal and fitness level, and let Seven take care of the rest.
WHY SEVEN? • Work out anywhere, anytime, no equipment needed • Create a habit of working out with our everyday workout challenge • Compete with friends for extra encouragement and support • Earn achievements from novice to athlete as you vary your routine • Create your own workouts tailored to your needs and preferences • Keep it fun with instructors like the Drill Sergeant, Cheerleader and many more
JOIN THE 7 CLUB • Get faster results with personal workout plans adapted to your fitness level • Access all workouts and over 200 exercises for more varied training • Receive exclusive support and guidance from our certified personal trainer
What’s New: Introducing Seven Leagues
Increase your Ranking Climb the leaderboard with each completed workout.
Become a Master Advance through all 7 Leagues and come out on top.
Friendly Competition Work out with users across the globe and make connections.
Mod Info: Full version unlocked; Google Drive, FIT works; Ads Removed; Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services; Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.perigee.android.seven
A Man’s Guide to Healthy Aging: Stay Smart, Strong, and Active by Edward H. Thompson Jr., Lenard W. Kaye Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 10.7mb Overview: As they reach middle age, most men begin looking forward to “what’s next.” They gear up to experience renewed productivity and purpose and are more conscious of their health. A Man’s Guide to Healthy Aging is an authoritative resource for them, and for older men, as well. In collaboration with a variety of medical experts, the authors provide a comprehensive guide to healthy aging from a man’s perspective.
Edward H. Thompson, Jr., and Lenard W. Kaye―a medical sociologist and a gerontologist and social worker―offer invaluable information in four parts:
• “Managing Our Lives” describes the actions men can take to stay healthy. Here is information about how to eat well, reduce stress, and stay active for better overall health.
• “Mind and Body” considers how physical health and state of mind are connected. It explores sleep, drug and alcohol use, spirituality, and attitudes about appearance―and explains how all of these factors affect mental health.
• “Bodily Health” examines how body systems function and what changes may occur as men age. It covers the body from head to toe and reviews how to manage chronic diseases such as cancer, diabetes, and heart conditions.
• “Living with Others” shows the importance of interacting with friends and family. Topics include sexual intimacy, friendship, and caregiving, as well as how men can make the best decisions about end-of-life issues for themselves and their loved ones.
Refuting the ageist stereotype that men spend their later years “winding down,” this book will help men reinvent themselves once, twice, or more―by managing their health, creating new careers, and contributing their skills and experiences to their communities. Genre: Non-Fiction > Health, Fitness & Self-help