11 Adult Novels by DeeDee Zee (.ePUB)
Requirements: .ePUB Reader (5MB)
Overview: DeeDee Zee is a Romance author who has decided to slum it in Smut for a while. And really the naughty side of the tracks is the place to be. She’s all about hardcore cream-filled taboo shorts that are sure to get you hot and bothered and wanting more.
(Daddy Approves Incest Sleep Sex) DP Threesome with Her Brother (Daddy Loves Sleep Sex 6) Party Drugged (Daddy Still Loves Hypnosis) Camera Ready_ Virgin Turned Cosplay Slut (Daddy Still Loves Hypnosis) Horny Daughter’s Goodnight Spank-Fuck (Daddy Still Loves Hypnosis) Petting the Sweet Little Pussy (Daddy Still Loves Hypnosis) Bedtime Fun with Daughter (Daddy Still Loves Hypnosis) Breeding His Social Media Slut Daughter (Mommy Loves Hypnosis Too) Sharing Son’s Cock with Daughter (Session 1_ Hypnosis Makes Her Open Wide) Gaping His Anal Slut Daughter (Daddy’s Anal Princess) Playtime With Daughter Has Sex Toys
DeeDee Starter Library Version 3
The Railroad by Jeffrey Reid Requirements: .ePUB reader, 291 KB Overview: Kyle has one problem. He has to save his friends and his species while trying to live a normal life. He stands tall in the face of danger but deep down he’s terrified. The love of his life Olivia stands with him through it all so it isn’t all so bad.
Olivia withstands the harshest conditions and it isn’t just freezing temperatures of the nuclear winter. Her parents aren’t just embarrassing but her mom is hiding a secret. Her brother is going through unimaginable pain. How can she save the world when she can’t save those around her?
The rest of the band of misfits fight for dear life at what the post-apocalypse throws their way. Leo the big lovable goof confesses his love to Aiden the quiet but sweet soul. Alex has her way with tools. Sam, Olivia’s brother fights for his life. Even with their weapons training, mutated monsters, and friendship can they withstand the test of fate? Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Hannibal: A History of the Art of War among the Carthaginians and Romans Down to the Battle of Pydna, 168 BC, with a Detailed Account of the Second Punic War by Theodore Ayrault Dodge Requirements: .MP3 reader, 545 MB Overview: Hannibal is often considered the finest general the world has ever known. Setting out from Carthaginian-dominated Spain with a small army of select troops, he fought his way over the Pyrenees and crossed the Alps with elephants and a full baggage train. Descending into Italy, he destroyed the main Roman army at Lake Trasimeno and came close to conquering Rome itself. At Cannae, Hannibal’s brilliant cavalry tactics enabled him to destroy a reassembled Roman army, and his subsequent defeats over a 15-year stay in Italy were due more to lack of sufficient support from home than to any failings of generalship.Hannibal remains unequaled as the most comprehensive and readable study of history’s greatest general. Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction
The Anna Fehrbach Novels Box Set: Part Two by Christopher Nicole (#5-8) Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 1.0 MB Overview: The story of lethal SD operative, Anna Fehrbach, continues in the final four novels of the series.
Having climbed into the higher echelons of the Nazi regime in order to keep her imprisoned family safe, Fehrbach now looks for an exit strategy as the Second World War approaches its brutal end.
Instantly bewitching any who cross her path, she easily infiltrates the invading Soviet army and, once again, seeks to secure her place among the influential figures of post-war Europe. Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller
5. Angel of Doom The war is most dangerous when it breaths it’s last… In July 1944, when the attempted assassination of Adolf Hitler fails, Germany is torn apart by suspicion, investigations and trials. In the aftermath, Anna Fehrbach, aka Countess von Widerstand, becomes Hitler’s favourite woman as she takes control, once again proving her loyalty and determination to maintain the regime. But of course, beautiful, imperious and lethal, Anna is not all she seems, and in her capacity as a British double agent was herself integral to the conspiracy. As Anna is employed more and more on missions for the Reich, her MI6 controller and lover, Clive Bartley, couldn’t be happier. But when the Russians, who Anna’s had run-ins with before, convince the Americans that she is a traitor to the Allies, Anna’s life is in real danger. How will she cope with the last nine months of the war and the collapsing Third Reich, while always working to secure the release of her family, held by the Nazis in return for Anna’s loyalty?
6. Angel Rising Germany, 1945. The Third Reich has collapsed and MI6 are retiring beautiful but deadly Anna Fehrbach, aka the Countess von Widerstand. But Anna is still wanted by the Russians for an attempt on the life of Stalin, and when they trace her to her Scottish refuge where shes under the care of her MI6 handler and lover Clive Bartley, Anna escapes the only way she knows how: she shoots her way out . . .
7. Angel of Destruction The end of the war has not allowed beautiful but deadly Anna Fehrbach to retire. Working for the SS her principal antagonist was the Soviet Union, and to Joseph Stalin and his henchman Lavrenty Beria she remains the most wanted of all war criminals. Although under the aegis of the CIA, the Russians remain on her trail and elaborate plans are being laid for her capture and execution . . .
8. Angel of Darkness 1953. Anna Fehrbach, now happily married, is enjoying her Bahamian hideaway. Its been three years since the Russians last attempted to arrest her for her attempt on the life of Joseph Stalin, and shes beginning to believe that her arch-enemy, Lavrenty Beria, has abandoned the chase. But when Anna is lured into one last job for the CIA, she is plunged back into the Russian orbit . . .
Hillbilly Elegy by JD Vance Requirements: .ePUB reader, 682 KB Overview: From a former marine and Yale Law School graduate, a powerful account of growing up in a poor Rust Belt town that offers a broader, probing look at the struggles of America’s white working class
Hillbilly Elegy is a passionate and personal analysis of a culture in crisis—that of white working-class Americans. The decline of this group, a demographic of our country that has been slowly disintegrating over forty years, has been reported on with growing frequency and alarm, but has never before been written about as searingly from the inside. J. D. Vance tells the true story of what a social, regional, and class decline feels like when you were born with it hung around your neck.
The Vance family story begins hopefully in postwar America. J. D.’s grandparents were “dirt poor and in love,” and moved north from Kentucky’s Appalachia region to Ohio in the hopes of escaping the dreadful poverty around them. They raised a middle-class family, and eventually their… Genre: Non-Fiction > Biographies & Memoirs
Kurtz and Barent Mystery series Box Set 2 by Robert I. Katz (#4-6) Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 667 KB Overview:Books 4 through 6 in the Kurtz and Barent mystery series, now available in one volume!
Surgeon Richard Kurtz has a reputation at Easton Medical Center as a tough guy, a reputation that he considers absurd, despite the 300-pound biker on a drug induced rampage who Kurtz recently knocked out in the ER. Kurtz has a growing practice, a luxury apartment on the East Side of Manhattan and a beautiful fiancée.
Lew Barent has seen a lot of dead bodies in his job as a homicide detective. Barent has chronic migraine headaches, a wife and daughter he dotes on, a son-in-law he can barely stand and a job that he’s looking forward to leaving.
Fate, and murder, have brought Kurtz and Barent together, but it turns out that the two men, seemingly so different, have a lot in common: they don’t pull their punches, they never give up, they have an obsessive need to see justice served, and neither runs from a fight. Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller
4. The Chairmen The Chairman of Cardiac Surgery is about to retire. The Chairman of Anesthesiology is making himself so obnoxious that his department is in open revolt and the Chairman of Obstetrics and Gynecology is being stalked by a lunatic. As petty harassment escalates into vandalism and then assault, the College of Medicine finds itself under siege, and Kurtz, Barent and Moran are once again thrown into the center of the mayhem.
5. Brighton Beach Kurtz’ most recent patient, an undercover cop, has had his brain scrambled by a sniper’s bullet. Another patient is dying because an incompetent colleague made one mistake too many. A third patient got hit by a car after OD’ing on a new, unknown narcotic, and Steven Hayward and his wife, both drug dealers, were found dead in bed with their detached heads propped up on the kitchen counter. How does the Russian mob fit into things? Who is doing what to whom? Kurtz can’t resist asking questions, but the wrong questions asked of the wrong people could get him killed.
6. If a Tree Falls Richard Kurtz was looking forward to spending a few weeks in the West Virginia mountains, covering for another surgeon. It should have been a pleasant break from his busy New York practice, giving Kurtz and Lenore a good excuse to return home to the family farm and reconnect with his father and his father’s new family. And then Lenore stumbles on the skull of a young girl at the bottom of a creek and fifteen dead bodies are discovered in a shallow grave.
Kill River (Kill River #1) by Cameron Roubique Requirements: MOBI/ePUB reader, 775kb Overview: In the summer of 1983, thirteen-year-old Cyndi and her three new-found friends Stacy, Zack, and Brad decide to sneak away from their summer camp in the middle of the night by rafting down the nearby rivers. After spending a tense night lost in the woods, the four teenagers stumble into a mysterious water park that appears to be completely empty.
At first, they are thrilled to have the rides all to themselves, at least until one of them disappears. Soon they discover that they are trapped in the park, and a dark figure is stalking them from the shadows, picking them off one by one. Once night falls, Cyndi will have to fight to escape the park, a masked maniac, and a living nightmare.
Kill River is a wild water park ride filled with blood, gore, and ’80s nostalgia. Slasher fans rejoice, old-school horror is back! Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Hero: The Unknown Territories by Chris Fritschi Requirements: .ePUB reader, 383 KB Overview: His ego cost him everything except his life, but the day isn’t over yet.
The morning after befriending a senile wizard, Tilger wakes up a cursed man. The wizard has disappeared. So has Tilger’s enchanted armor, magical sword and worst of all, his stunning good looks. A professional hero, all he has left is an enormous ego and his life long companion and trusty warhorse, Sho, whose good sense might be the best chance for Tilger’s survival.
Together with Stand Back, a tiny, compulsive inventor of disastrous consequences, the companions must journey into a vast, unknown land, full of history, magic, creatures and unique people, to regain everything that’s been lost.
But, word of Tilger’s curse has reached the ear of a long defeated enemy. After years of hiding in his dank lair, seething with hate, this half-dead mage will set out, hunting our hero, determined to have his revenge. Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy
We Are Mars by Cheryl Lawson (The Rubicon Saga #1) Requirements: .ePUB reader, 769 KB Overview:An unexpected threat. A deadly enemy. A race against time and a desperate fight to stay alive.
Mars’ Rubicon settlement is home to Jax and Dana, Ridley and Chuck, Lenny and Maliyah. They stand on opposite sides of a class divide, battling passions and tensions in equal measure. But can they work together to avert a disaster? Can fundamental differences between them be their salvation or their undoing?
Making matters worse, Rubicon must decide where it stands in a crumbling alliance with Earth. Diabolical plans are set in motion which threaten the settlement’s very existence. Is it possible there are spies and traitors in their midst?
Mistakes are made, allegiances shift, and lives hang in the balance. No one can be trusted as friend becomes foe and the real struggle for life on Mars is revealed. Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Ashley’s War: The Untold Story of a Team of Women Soldiers on the Special Ops Battlefield by Gayle Tzemach Lemmon Requirements: .MP3 reader, 203 MB Overview: From the New York Times best seller author, comes the poignant and gripping story of a groundbreaking team of female American warriors who served alongside Special Operations soldiers on the battlefield in Afghanistan – including Ashley White, a beloved soldier who died serving her country’s cause.In 2010 the US Army Special Operations Command created Cultural Support Teams, a pilot program to put women on the battlefield alongside Green Berets and Army Rangers on sensitive missions in Afghanistan. The idea was that women could access places and people that had remained out of reach and could build relationships – woman to woman – in ways that male soldiers in a conservative, traditional country could not. Though officially banned from combat, female soldiers could be “attached” to different teams, and for the first time women throughout the army heard the call to try out for this Special Ops program.In Ashley’s War, Gayle Tzemach Lemmon uses exhaustive firsthand reporting and a finely tuned understanding of the complexities of war to tell the story of CST-2, a unit of women hand-picked from across the army, and the remarkable hero at its heart: 1st Lt. Ashley White, who would become the first Cultural Support Team member killed in action and the first CST remembered on the Army Special Operations Memorial Wall of Honor alongside the Army Rangers with whom she served.Ashley’s War is a riveting combat narrative and a testament to the unbreakable bonds born of war. Genre: Audiobooks > Non-Fiction