Horror From Below by JT Sawyer (Brant & Archer #1) Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 523 KB Overview: When a bizarre string of unusual corpses washes up on the beaches of San Diego during Halloween week, Detective Lindsey Brant requires more than her usual set of skills to solve the mystery. Joining forces with horror writer James Archer, the two will have to survive a scourge of undead, international killers, unscrupulous reporters, and rogue spies if they’re to unravel the long-buried mystery of a deadly virus that could bring humanity to its knees. But their greatest threat to the case may just be surviving each other. Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Accursed by Michael James Ploof (Dragon Rider Academy #5) Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 587 KB Overview: Min is less than a week away from 1st year graduation. It’s been quiet at the academy for the last nine months, but all that is about to change. When Min’s dragon egg goes missing, she has no choice but to set out on a secret quest to retrieve it. What she discovers will change everything she knows about the Unbound and the Dragon Rider Academy. Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy
The Siders series Box Set by Leah Clifford (#1-3) Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 1.5 MB Overview: Fallen angels. Undeniable attraction. A brewing war between Heaven and Hell. If you like Holly Black, Cassandra Clare, J.R. Ward, Nalini Singh, Gena Showalter, Stephanie Meyer, Jeaniene Frost, Rachel Vincent, Richelle Mead, Ilona Andrews, P.C. Cast, Jennifer L Armentrout, Lynsay Sands, Charlaine Harris, Patricia Briggs, Kim Harrison, and Sherrilyn Kenyon, you’ll love Leah Clifford! Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy
1. A Touch Mortal Getting involved with an angel, especially a half-Fallen one, might not have been Eden’s best idea. Still, she never thought a summer fling with Az would end up costing her mortality. Now, there’s no way of telling what will happen when Eden’s fingertips graze human skin. The power that builds inside her, Touch, strips away morals and logic. Some people only feel a high; others are overcome by their darkest thoughts. Worse, word’s gotten around that her Touch can kill her own kind, a skill Luke and the Fallen are desperate to harness. The last thing Eden needs is the rumor to spread. Especially since it’s true. With the Fallen closing in, and loyalties in doubt, Eden must rely on the guy who broke her heart to keep it beating. Working with the Upstairs, Az is determined to defeat Luke and win back more than just Eden’s loyalty. But Eden will be damned, literally, before she lets him off the hook that easily.
2. A Touch Morbid Eden saved Az. She went up against pure evil and won. But at what cost? With loyal friends suffering, and her chance at a future with Az disintegrating, new enemies are the last threat Eden needs. Especially with the Fallen after revenge. But when mortal paths start breaking apart, Eden knows the game has changed and all of humanity is now at stake. Kristen stayed out of the battle. She gave Eden the headstart she needed to save Az, and faced Gabriel’s wrath when he found out. All because she couldn’t chance her own secrets being exposed. Now, without intervention from Gabriel, madness slowly claims Kristen’s mind. When desperation forces Kristen to consider a path she swore she’d put behind her, her only hope rests with a temptation too wicked to resist a second time. Because the only one who can save her sanity, may cost her soul.
3. A Touch Menacing Angels want Eden dead. They’re calling for the extermination of her kind, and she’s at the top of the list. A strange plague is unraveling mortal paths and granted, it’s the same plague that’s turning Eden to ash, but Heaven isn’t willing to wait. Eden’s never been afraid to fight–for Az, for her friends, for her very life. But with the Fallen on her heels and all the powers of the Bound crushing down on her, is there anyone left she can truly trust? It’s in the gray areas that heroes are made, in the spaces between life and death, good and evil. Heaven and Hell. What will Eden risk for the chance to be mortal again? What will she sacrifice for true love? Who will make it to the dramatic conclusion of Leah Clifford’s epic trilogy alive?
Tales From The Graveyard Collection by Guy N. Smith Requirements: .ePUB reader, 1.0 MB Overview: This is a collection of horror stories originally published in ‘Graveyard Rendezvous’, the Guy N. Smith fanzine, that ran from 1992 – 2012. They feature mayhem and murder, cannibals, zombies and spectral beings which lurk in deserted graveyards during the hours of darkness, and numerous other blood curdling stories. This collection also features a brand new story ‘Sabat: The Robber’s Grave’. Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy
It includes: The Shooting on the Moss The Ghouls The Lurkers The Executioner Cannibal Island Mr. Strange’s Christmas Dream The Case of the Ostrich Slasher The Werewolf Legend The Howling on the Moors Hounds from Hades I Couldn’t Care Less Sabat: The Robber’s Grave
The Women of The Rose by Sara Estey (Beyond Light and Dark #3) Requirements: .MOBI reader, 325 KB Overview: Is the life we are living all there is?
When the Community’s efforts to help raise humanity’s consciousness are thwarted, a new quest beckons Mary. From the Vatican and the officialdom of England and Italy, to Mont Saint Michel, Mary leaves the old world behind, as she and the others seek safety.
Join Mary on her final adventure, as she delves further into our human origins, and what is real on this planet.
As the world enters chaos, Mary finds answers in a monastery of ageless monks. Discovering answers to our human origins existed well before ancient Egypt and Sumeria, she is drawn to Sulawesi, Indonesia. There, she finds traces of a civilization 44,000 years old, and women who live in an alternate reality. Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy
Sorcerer’s Academy Duology Box Set by NAK Baldron (#1-2) (Chronicles of the Seventh Realm #5-6) Requirements: .ePUB | .MOBI Reader, 877 KB Overview: A Box set includes both parts of Sorcerer’s Academy series. Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy
1. Apprentices’ Library (Chronicles of the Seventh Realm #5) Ren has passed the trial to become an apprentice sorcerer, along with four others. Together they must adapt to life on the floating city, that is the Amethyst Nation. Alongside Ren is Shaya, the twins form the Emerald Nation: Abaze and Adaku, and a young boy from the heart of the Ruby Nation: Goban. They’re forced to work together as a team if they want to advance, but each apprentice has something holding them back. Their instructor isn’t helpful, and would rather be anywhere else. It falls upon Ren and Goban to lead the class through their group test. If they fail, Ren’s hopes for becoming a sorcerer will disappear.
2. Archamethyst’s Secret (Chronicles of the Seventh Realm #6) Isolated from the other pupils, Ren is left with only a crazy old sorcerer for company. The Archamethyst may be the strongest sorcerer alive, but he hasn’t a clue how to guide a lonely teenager. With the Amethyst Council up in arms about the Onyx Nation, the Archamethyst struggles to properly instruct Ren, as is expected of him as a mentor. It looks like Ren may lose his mentor, while the other pupils are all off experiencing the wonders the island has to offer. How will Ren become a full-fledged sorcerer if he can’t get his mentor to guide him?
Song of Thieves Duology Box Set by NAK Baldron (#1-2) (Chronicles of the Seventh Realm #3,7) Requirements: .ePUB | .MOBI Reader, 390 KB Overview: A Box set includes both parts of Song of Thieves series. Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy
1. Salt & Steel (Chronicles of the Seventh Realm #3) Before Akio was the greatest swordsman alive, he was an anxious boy. . . Desperate to escape his destiny of becoming a fisherman like his father, nine-year old Akio swears fealty to a Thief Lord. With his father proud of him, but his mother pissed at him, Akio’s only hope for peace of mind is to please his new Thief Lord. But there’s a small problem with being First Sworn. Akio’s new Thief Lord, is a seven-year-old girl, and what’s more is she can kick his a**! How will Akio change his destiny and become the greatest swordsman alive?
2. Death Before Dishonor (Chronicles of the Seventh Realm #7) When masked men attack Shaya, Akio is all that stands between them and the death of Clan Kaito. In the heat of battle Akio is forced to use the secret teachings of his Master in order to save Shaya’s life. Will their master forgive him? Can Akio protect Shaya from the other men who want to see her dead? Will Clan Kaito be destroyed?
The Magelands Epic series Box Set by Christopher Mitchell (#1-4) Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 2.2 MB Overview: Six mages from five different lands, each with a destiny that will bind them together as friends, enemies and lovers, must join the battle for control of their world before facing the ultimate test, one that will determine the survival of the Magelands. This box-set includes the first four books (complete arc) of The Magelands Epic and over 2000 pages! Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy
1. The Queen’s Executioner Would you kill for your sister? High Mage Shella has a choice to make. When her sister decides she wants to be Queen at any cost, should she help her? Or stop her? Feeling restless in the claustrophobic and over-crowded metropolis of her birth, Shella is drawn to the power of her sister’s voice as she assembles thousands of their people, calling upon them to gather their possessions and follow her in a Great Migration. Her sister plans to lead them over the border into the Rahain Republic, whose unconquered army has just returned from victorious campaigns abroad. There, she intends to settle and crown herself Queen. Shella’s mage powers have only ever been used for the good of her homeland. Now, in the service of her sister, is she prepared to use their darker side? For Shella knows that if she cannot control her powers…they will consume all that she loves.
2. The Severed City It’s time for someone to pay. Keira lies shackled and alone, surrounded by soldiers while the smoke rises from the poisoned ruins of the city she was forced to destroy. Condemned as a war criminal by the King of the Holdings and reviled by the rest of the world, she is a prize weapon – a tool in the hands of her Rahain captors. But no more. Keira knows she must escape… …or die trying. Killop has escaped the dungeons of the Rahain and fled into the mountains. All he desires is to begin his search for Daphne, but his people are crying out for a leader to free them from their chains of servitude. Can he ignore their pleas and leave Rahain to look for the woman he loves? Or will he stay, and lead his people in their fight for freedom before they are destroyed? He cannot do both…and time is running out.
3. Needs of The Empire Branded an enemy by the Church and Emperor, Daphne Holdfast is forced to flee the Imperial City with her young daughter Karalyn, whose own mage powers are now beginning to reveal themselves. They intend to travel to Rahain, a land in turmoil following the devastating invasion and occupation by Alliance forces. With Holdings missionaries converting the newly-freed Rahain masses, and the overthrown aristocrats fomenting rebellion against the new regime, Daphne and her infant daughter must undertake a perilous journey to find the safe haven of Slateford, ruled by Karalyn’s father, Killop of the Kellach Brigdomin. All Daphne desires is to settle down with her family, but as one of the most powerful mages alive, what if the world won’t let her?
4. Sacrifice A God – lost in his own creation. Endowed with the power of the five mage-lines, the God-Emperor cuts his way through the Star Continent, destroying everything in his path in order to gather the last of the surviving mages. At the other end of the world a great fire mage sits in a tavern drinking whisky. Having fought the Emperor once before and lost, Keira is home at last. Forsaking her powers, she wants nothing more to do with the troubles of the world. But when her friends decide to fight back against the Emperor, Keira must make a choice. Should she take on a god to save the world?
Red Survivor: Red Survivor Mission Chronicles Short Stories Collection 2 by Dan Decker (#4-6) Requirements: .ePUB | .AZW3 Reader, 1.1 MB Overview: Three Red Survivor short stories in one book: The McClellan Colony, The Phantom Torpedos, The Ambush on Kural 2! Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy
4. The McClellan Colony The Red Survivor has responded to an emergency alert from the McClellan colony on Neptune 4. When they show up, nobody responds to their messages and Captain Marchant orders Commander Nick Williams to take a team down to investigate. Almost as soon as they arrive, things go wrong. Nick almost gets killed by a large rodent and then later at the door of somebody’s home who refuses to come out. When they finally find a survivor of the McClellan colony, the man is crazy and cannot answer any questions. Nick and his team must expand their minds to understand the situation and the strange alien race they are dealing with.
5. The Phantom Torpedos Nick Williams has just returned to the Red Survivor after a successful mission when the ship’s alarms go off. The Red Survivor is under attack. As Nick tries to help Captain Marchant respond to the situation, Marchant becomes unhinged and orders Nick from the bridge. Knowing that Marchant isn’t going to budge, Nick leaves the bridge, fearing that they are all about to be destroyed. Nick must figure out how to work with Marchant while navigating a dangerous situation that might leave them all dead.
6. The Ambush on Kural 2 Nick Williams can’t wait to get a dangerous alien off the Red Survivor, but they have received an emergency summons to rescue survivors of the Jameson Colony that had just been destroyed by an alien race known as the Plethki. It seems like a simple enough mission and the Plethki are gone, so Nick only takes a couple of people to retrieve the survivors. Moments after arriving at the colony, they are attacked by Plethki ships that come out of nowhere. Nick and his crewmates are aware that more than their lives are at stake as they respond to the ambush. If they aren’t careful, the decisions they make could turn the tide of the war against humanity.
Haemosynth by Antonio Lopez A Requirements: .ePUB, .MOBI/.AZW reader, 332 KB Overview: Years of pandemics, bacterial resistance and inequality forced the world to split in two. The ones in priviledge, living in the “Pure Zones”; and those that can’t afford those conditions, those livng in “The Underworld”. In this world lives Tony, a cyborg that prowls both societies hunting for blood. But why would a cyborg need blood?
This short stoy is the first entry into this world. It is a peek into what it means to live in constant fear of getting sick of anything, with no certainty of the future and some of the costs of inequality. Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy