Human Anatomy Atlas 2019 v2019.2.55
Overview: The all-new Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 Edition includes 3D models, cross sections, MRI scans, cadaver images, 3D moving models of muscles and bones, physiology animations, and more! Students, professors, and healthcare professionals around the world use this app.
What makes Human Anatomy Atlas the international bestseller? It is the ONLY anatomy reference that:
– Includes all the male and female gross anatomy visuals and encyclopedic reference information you need
– Offers cross-section models that you can see side-by-side with MRI scans and cadaver images
– Also includes micro anatomy and physiology
– Works on your phone and your tablet
– Is available in 7 languages. (Tap the settings icon in the app to set the language to English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, or Italian.)
– Is used at the most universities and healthcare institutions. (Contact us at email@example.com for information about web/mobile subscriptions for your university or institution.)
Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 Edition has the most content, offers a new fast-to-use search to get to what you need quickly, and works on your phone and your tablet.
**Winner of the 2016 Gold Digital Health Award**
How do I use the app?
– This app has an amazing amount of visuals and descriptions. Use the fast search to quickly find the specific bones, organs, regions, animations, and quizzes you need.
– Rotate or zoom in and out of the 3D models. Dissect or quickly add anatomy to customize your view. One tap on any structure gets you detailed definitions, pathology information, Latin terms, and pronunciations (pronunciations are available in English only).
– Want to save commonly searched content or create presentations? Add content to Favorites and use the “tour” feature to create presentations.
New, fast feature to study the muscles that attach to each bone!
Tag structures! Use the new 3D labels feature to show the name of multiple structures on screen. Use this feature for interactive presentations or to create study cards.
Faster search for character-based languages! For those of you using the app in Chinese or Japanese, our robust search engine now includes Pinyin and Hiragana characters.
And, as always, bug fixes and performance enhancements.
This app has no advertisements