The Art of War for Small Business by Becky Sheetz-Runkle
Requirements: Any Epub Reader, 1.3mb
Overview: Sun Tzu’s ancient The Art of War has inspired military, political, and business leaders across the world with its brilliant strategies for prevailing against opponents. At the core of this classic treatise is the message that sledgehammer approaches can backfire, and size alone does not guarantee wins. Strategy, positioning, planning, leadership–all play equally significant roles, making Sun Tzu’s teachings perfect for small business owners and entrepreneurs entrenched in fierce competition for customers, market share, talent . . . for their very survival.
Genre: Non-Fiction • General
The Art of War for Small Business is the first book to apply Sun Tzu’s wisdom to the small business arena. Featuring inspiring examples of entrepreneurial success, the book’s 12 timeless lessons reveal how to:
● Choose the right ground for your battles
● Prepare without falling prey to paralysis
● Leverage strengths while overcoming limitations
● Strike competitors’ weakest points and seize every opportunity
● Focus priorities and resources on conquering key challenges
● Go where the enemy is not
● Build and leverage strategic alliances
Big companies may deploy overwhelming forces, but small companies can outsmart, outmaneuver, and outstrategize larger adversaries to capture crucial sectors, serve unmet needs, and emerge victorious.
From the Back Cover
Sun Tzu’s The Art of War has inspired leaders across the world with its brilliant strategies for prevailing against opponents, no matter how big or intimidating. Strategy, positioning, planning, leadership–all are pivotal for beating stronger, better-funded adversaries. Small-business owners fighting for market share can similarly beat bigger businesses–including industry powerhouses. And now, filled with examples from innovative small businesses, The Art of War for Small Business translates Sun Tzu’s classic treatise into 12 powerful lessons, revealing how to:
* choose the right ground for your battles * prepare without falling prey to paralysis * strike your competitors’ weakest points * focus resources on conquering key challenges * go where the enemy is not * consolidate victories * build and leverage strategic alliances * and more.
Large companies may deploy overwhelming forces, but small, nimble ones can outsmart, outmaneuver, and outstrategize competitors–The Art of War for Small Business will help you capture crucial sectors and emerge victorious.