Track it EVEN if it is off v23.4.8 [Premium]Requirements:
With Hammer Security, you can use its location tracker and GPS features to quickly track your phone if it’s ever lost or stolen. And if the intruder tries to shut down your phone, Hammer Security’s fake shutdown feature will ensure that it continues to send live location, pictures, and audio to your emergency contacts.
With Hammer Security’s app lock feature, you can keep all of your data-sensitive apps safe from the intruder. If the intruder forces you to give up your PIN, you can provide your emergency PIN, and Hammer Security will instantly send a live location, pictures, and audio to your emergency contacts.
If the intruder fails to unlock your phone multiple times, Hammer Security’s selfie feature will trigger and send you an intruder selfie in your email. And if you ever need help in an emergency, you can rely on Hammer Security’s panic button to quickly send live location, pictures, and audio to your emergency contacts.
You can monitor the intruder’s movements on the Hammer Security website and receive real-time updates on your phone’s location. With Hammer Security, you can feel secure knowing that your personal data is protected at all times. Trust Hammer Security to keep you and your phone safe and secure.
Hammer Security app is designed to ensure that your phone and the data on it are secure at all times, no matter the situation.
Here is a guide on setting up Hammer Security and all its features to keep your Android phone or device secure:
1. Download and install Hammer Security from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions to grant the necessary permissions for your phone’s safety.
3. Enable the location tracker and GPS features to help you locate your lost or stolen phone or device.
4. Set up the emergency contacts in the app. These contacts will receive live location, pictures, and audio in case of an emergency related to your device.
5. Enable the fake shutdown feature to ensure that your Android phone or device continues to send live location, pictures, and audio to your emergency contacts if an intruder ever tries to shut it down.
6. Set up the app lock feature to protect your data-sensitive apps from the intruder accessing them. Choose a secure PIN for your phone’s safety.
7. Create an emergency PIN that you can provide to the intruder if they force you to give up your PIN. The emergency PIN will instantly send a live location, pictures, and audio to your emergency contacts to keep your phone and device secure.
8. Enable the Car Collision Detector feature to receive real-time updates in case of a car collision that could damage your device.
9. Enable the Intruder Detector feature to get alerts when someone tries to unlock your Android phone or device.
10. Turn on the Low-battery SMS feature to receive an SMS when your phone’s battery is low and needs charging to ensure the safety of your device.
11. Use the Hammer Security website to control your phone remotely and access the camera, audio, location, and other features for your device’s safety.
12. Set up the Fake Airplane Mode feature to make your phone appear to be in airplane mode when it’s actually not and keep your device protected.
13. Finally, use the Panic Button feature to quickly send live location, pictures, and audio to your emergency contacts in case of any other emergency related to your phone or device.
By following these steps, you can set up Hammer Security and use all its powerful features to keep your Android phone or device secure and safe from any potential intruders or emergencies.
Protect your phone in plain sight with Hammer Security’s fake shutdown feature, keeping your data safe even when your device is off.
Note: We collect location , email address , photo , voice or sound recordings , crash logs , device & other id’s.– App won’t show subscription on website so it won’t be controlled through web login.What’s New:
– Code cleanup for better app performance
– Bug fixes to rectify premium user journeyThis app has no advertisementsMore Info: