Partners in Crime by Josh Lanyon (3 Classic Gay Mystery Novels ) Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 723kb Overview: Three classic novels of murder and suspense from “the Agatha Christie of gay mystery.” A disgraced FBI agent and a small-town sheriff team up to catch a serial killer in the atmospheric thriller Winter Kill. Probing the enigma of legendary 1960s artist Cosmo Bari’s disappearance proves deadly to his son in the traditional cozy Murder in Pastel. Murder and mayhem make for strange bedfellows at a mystery writing conference in the comic who-dunnit Somebody Killed His Editor (the first book of the Holmes & Moriarity series). Genre: MM Romance
Point Blank: Five Dangerous Ground Novellas by Josh Lanyon Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 671kb Overview: The first five Dangerous Ground novellas collected in digital for the first time! (Includes two fan exclusives: an “interview” with David Bradley and an “interview” with Will and Taylor.) Genre: MM Romance
DANGEROUS GROUND Special Agents for the Department of Diplomatic Security, Taylor MacAllister and Will Brandt have been partners and best friends for three years, but everything changed the night Taylor admitted the truth about his feelings for Will. But it’s complicated…
OLD POISON Happy Birthday, Taylor! Taylor has pretty well recovered from his shooting, but not everyone is happy to see him reach his next birthday.
BLOOD HEAT Special Agents for the Department of Diplomatic Security, Taylor MacAllister and Will Brandt have been partners forever and lovers for three months, but their new relationship is threatened when Will is offered a plum two-year assignment in Paris. It’s a bad time to find themselves in the middle of the New Mexico wilderness responsible for the health and welfare of a suspected terrorist.
DEAD RUN The boys are back in town—and Paris is burning!
For Special Agents of the Department of Diplomatic Security, Taylor MacAllister and Will Brandt, the strain of a long distance relationship is beginning to tell after eleven months of separation. A romantic holiday could be just the thing to bridge the ever-growing distance, but when Taylor spots a terrorist from the 70s, long believed dead but very much alive, it’s c’est la vie.
KICK START Will is finally braced to bring Taylor home to meet the folks. Unfortunately, not every member of the Brandt clan loves Taylor the way Will does. Then again, not everyone loves the Brandts. In fact, someone has a score to settle—and too bad for any former DS agents who get in the way when the bullets start to fly.
De Beschermer by Shanna Bell Requirements: ePUB Reader / 367 KB Overview: HECTOR In het echt eindigt het Beest niet met Belle. Dus ik moet uit haar buurt blijven. Zelfs als het me kapot maakt om haar met een andere man te zien.
MARY Hij denkt dat ik hem niet aankan. Maar ik weet wat ik wil. Hij wordt van mij, al is dat het laatste wat ik doe. Genre: Romance
The Adrien English Mysteries by Josh Lanyon (Books 1 – 3) Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 697kb Overview: Josh Lanyon is the author of over sixty titles of classic Male/Male fiction featuring twisty mystery, kickass adventure and unapologetic man-on-man romance. Her work has been translated into eleven languages. The FBI thriller Fair Game was the first male/male title to be published by Harlequin Mondadori, the largest romance publisher in Italy. Stranger on the Shore (Harper Collins Italia) was the first M/M title to be published in print. In 2016 Fatal Shadows placed #5 in Japan’s annual Boy Love novel list (the first and only title by a foreign author to place). The Adrien English Series was awarded All Time Favorite Male Male Couple in the 2nd Annual contest held by the 20,000+ Goodreads M/M Group. Josh is an Eppie Award winner, a four-time Lambda Literary Award finalist (twice for Gay Mystery), an Edgar nominee and the first ever recipient of the Goodreads Favorite M/M Author Lifetime Achievement award. Josh is married and lives in Southern California. Genre: MM Romance
Boy meets Cop. For the first time, books 1 – 3 of The Adrien English Mysteries collected in one volume! Fatal Shadows – When his former best friend and employee is murdered following a very public argument, bookseller and sometimes mystery writer Adrien English finds himself suspected of murder.
A Dangerous Thing – Adrien English arrives at the Pine Shadow Ranch only to find a corpse in his driveway. By the time the unfriendly local sheriffs arrive, the body has disappeared.
The Hell You Say – It’s Christmas time and the “ill-starred and bookish” bookseller and occasional mystery writer must contend with a Satanic cult, a handsome university professor and his on-again/off-again relationship with the eternally conflicted LAPD Detective Jake Riordan.
Warlock Academy series by T.C. Orton (#1-2) Requirements: ePUB Reader 391KB Overview: T.C. has had a passion for supernatural stories from a young age, often scribbling down his latest ideas instead of focusing on whatever task was at hand during the long school days. At the age of twelve, he penned his first romance story featuring himself and the boy he had feelings for set in a fantastical land full of werewolves and wizards. Ever since that day, T. C. has made it his mission to entwine his leading gay protagonists with epic paranormal adventures. Genre: Fiction, Romance, MM
1. Warlock Academy It was only a week ago that William packed his bags for Oxford when a letter appeared in front of him in a blaze of purple fire before slowly descending like a feather riding the wind. He had plans to work in politics, to make the world a better place, to put all those top grades from high school to good use but none of that mattered to him anymore. William told everyone that he was off to Harvard instead, knowing that his British parents wouldn’t make the journey to visit him, and he headed for the portal disclosed to him in the letter. Magic was real and William had a chance to spend the next three years studying it. He couldn’t let that opportunity pass him by, even if it meant giving up on what was surely a carved out future for the overachieving eighteen-year-old.
His fingers clutched the crumpled letter in his pocket as he began to tug, fighting the tightness of his jacket to free himself so that he could see which hall he belonged to. He yanked so hard that his hand flew back, ricocheting outwards until it met the person next to him. “Sorry!” He called out in a panic, turning to apologize so fast that his glasses flung from his face and vanished into the crowd. “Dammit!” He added in a hiss of frustration, quickly tucking his wavy brown hair back behind his ears before it sprung free.
He was hardly the most graceful eighteen-year-old to have ever existed, nor did he do well in large groups that rushed around him. William preferred the quiet life, often opting for a cup of tea as he tucked himself into a blanket with his favorite book spread across his palm. He thought that Warlock Academy would be full of intellects like himself who would rather ingest wisdom than booze.
2. Warlock Academy: Tome 2 * This is the second story in the Warlock Academy series and is intended for those that have read the previous entry. Fighting for pride, fighting for love, or just fighting. Sebastian Lockridge, William Dicer and Jake Minkovski take center stage in the second Warlock Academy book. The end of the first term has arrived. The grounds are covered in snow. Boisterous cheers echoing down the hallways have become as much of a fixture as the paintings of previous headmasters bolted onto the walls. The spell slinging tournament is about to begin, but not before the infamous pre-sling-fling week in which daredevil warlocks break their curfew. They take the courtyard’s portal to a random city where they try to get as much action as possible by using their magic to charm, dazzle and bewilder unsuspecting humans. Having just been freed from the affliction that tied him to William, Jake decides to take part in the event and follows his group of rebellious minions to Manchester, England. Meanwhile, Sebastian works on ways to exploit Jake’s powers and William prepares himself for the tournament whilst learning how to handle his relationship with Logan. However, something beyond each of their capabilities is at play, and it forces the three warlocks to set their differences aside… at least for a little while.
Nu of nooit by Cara Connelly Requirements: ePUB Reader / 628 KB Overview: Let’s party!
Ellie Marone is van plan het beste bruidsmeisje ooit te worden. Het enige wat ze daarvoor hoeft te doen is:
– de bruid in een te strakke jurk te hijsen – de champagne te ontkurken – en, o ja, NIET in bed te belanden met de getuige van de bruidegom
Hoe moeilijk kan het zijn?
Nou, best moeilijk, want de getuige van de bruidegom is niemand minder dan de supersexy Ryan Murphy. Drie jaar geleden wees ze zijn huwelijksaanzoek af – het brak haar hart, maar ze had geen keus – waarna hij naar LA vertrok.
Nu is hij terug, en duidelijk vastbesloten om haar alsnog te veroveren! Ze doet enorm haar best om hem te weerstaan – een toekomst voor hen samen zit er nog steeds niet in – maar door de blik in zijn ogen smelt haar voornemen al snel als sneeuw voor de zon… Genre: Romance
Dying to Play by Mark Zubro (A Mike King Mystery #1) Requirements: ePUB Reader, 325KB | Retail Overview: Gay PI saves the team.Gay PI Mike King is called upon to investigate what is happening to a minor league baseball team. He follows the trail of drugs, death, and destruction through the deadly dangers he finds in the rural community. Through the lives of the hot studs involved in baseball, he has to navigate to find the truth about what is happening to them and their dreams. Genre: Romance, MM
The Santorno Stories by Sandrine Gasq-Dion (Book #8-9) Requirements: ePUB Reader, 1.2MB Overview:Best selling author, Sandrine (Sandy) was born in Inglewood, California. Raised by "Old School" French parents, she later moved to Tucson, AZ. It was there that writing became a hobby. Always told she had a great imagination, Sandy wrote short stories for her friends in High School. In college, she took more writing classes while working on her Criminal Justice degree, but it wasn’t until a soap opera caught her eye that she got involved in male on male romances. On the advice of a friend, Sandy dipped her toes into the world of M/M Romance. Sandy takes the writing seriously and has had countless conversations with gay men as well as hours of research.She’s been involved with the military in one way or another for over twenty years, and has a great deal of respect for our men in uniform. She’s traveled the world, but has finally returned to Arizona. Genre: MM Romance
8. Beginnings It’s smooth sailing as the Santorno-Younglood extended family recuperates from the latest psychotic attempt on several members’ lives. They are surrounded by peace and harmony, and yoga is the new favorite group activity.
Seriously? Have you MET these people? The closest resemblance to yoga in their lives is that someone who pisses them off ends up in The Corpse Pose. Sweet Dr. Reece Martin has to face his dark, violent past without endangering the lives of his friends and the love of his life. An old Mob foe is stirring up trouble for Stefan and his allies. There is collateral damage when the State of Texas paroles a sex offender who has a score to settle with Josh Reynolds, Paul Greystone and Damon Youngblood – and their husbands end up with a score to settle with THEM. And those guys who look a LOT like a couple of the guys we know? Could be there’s a reason for that.
Guns fire, bombs explode, stalkers stalk, and an Irish drinking contest leaves a mark on several men. The heavily-armed, and charming, Santorno guards do their best to protect their young charges’ lives. But who is going to protect their hearts?
9. Making The Rules To say the Santorno-Youngblood extended family has had a rough couple of years is something of an understatement. Not that they don’t enjoy a good explosion just as much as the next guys, but the fun factor plummets when it’s your house that’s going boom. Toss in a couple of kidnappings, a few maniacal ex-boyfriends, and a smattering of gunshot wounds and these guys have learned not to say "what next"?
Their lives just never seem to calm down long enough to enjoy some playtime. Josh Reynolds plans to change that by marrying Jason McKinley in Hawaii and bringing the whole gang along for some good times. Josh and Jason’s marriage is not the only happy beginning of new life; several of the guys get great news while they are enjoying the island paradise.
Once back in Fort Worth, the team gets right back to work, with a little extracurricular activity humming along in the background. Greg Farrelli-Reynolds and Tyler Youngblood spring some unwelcome news on their husbands — right before the team takes on some of its toughest missions. Josh’s outrageous former college roommate is recruited as a translator to help the team crush its Russian enemies. Chris Stevens meets Dimitri Voronova, a Russian assassin who just happens to be friends with one of the Santorno guards. The sexy banter flies as quickly as the bullets when they fight to rescue one of the group’s own.
Oh, about those maniacal ex-boyfriends — what is the deal?!
The Santorno-Youngblood family makes it crystal clear that they are not to be messed with. Unfortunately, some people just aren’t very smart.
Uncanny Activity by Edward Kendrick Requirements: ePUB Reader, 307KB Overview: Six months after buying his house, author Scott Drake wonders if he’s sharing it with a spirit when, nightly, he hears the sounds of a car crash on the road in front of it. Then he sees the reflection of a man behind him in the windows.
Jack Weaver, Scott’s online friend, suggests he research the house’s history. Then, intrigued by what Scott discovers, he pays him a visit. As the two men work to discover who–or what–is sharing the house with Scott, their previously long-distance friendship begins to blossom into more. Can they survive what they discover? And if they do, will the fact that they live hundreds of miles apart destroy any chance of love between them? Can Ryker keep Mason Fox safe from a stalker and avoid falling in love in the process?
This book also includes Ryker Savage, Vampire PI by Scott Drake. Genre: Fiction, Romance, MM
Jewel Bonds series by Megan Derr (#1-3) Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 511kb | 2020 re-issue Overview: Megan is a long time resident of queer romance, and keeps herself busy reading, writing, and publishing it. She is often accused of fluff and nonsense. When she’s not involved in writing, she likes to cook, harass her cats, or watch movies. She loves to hear from readers, and can be found all over the internet. Genre: MM Romance
1. An Admirer Kaeck is a poor, shy, mage, barely able to afford attending the famous Valker Royal University of Magic and Combat. His life is work and school, leaving him too busy to have fun, or even make a single friend.
When he goes to check his mail one day, however, he finds a letter from a secret admirer. Though he can’t help but think it’s too good to be true, he clings to the idea that someone sees him as far more than the quiet, shy student who never stops working.
Then a chance meeting with one of the most beloved and popular students in the school builds into a friendship, and soon Kaeck finds himself caught between a man he doesn’t know, and a man clearly in love with someone else…
2. Kiss The Rain Selsor’s only dream growing up was to be a mage, to bond with a warrior and drive back the monsters in the Territories, and live the life his parents had so loved.
His dream is shattered, however, when he displays no magic despite possessing the ability to use it. In the aftermath of failing yet another test while all his peers succeed, Selsor is bullied relentlessly—and lashes out with uncontrolled magic, accidentally killing an innocent bystander.
He is banned from using magic for life, his mage jewels blackened, and thrown out to survive on his own. Years later, a pariah slaving away at an inn in the middle of nowhere, he finds his life disrupted by a strange, bold and arrogant knight who has come to solve the mystery of the rain that has not stopped falling in the village for months…
3. An Exception Riot faithfully served his lord for two decades, putting his mage skills fighting the beasts in the dangerous Territories and to make the lives of the castle inhabitants easier.
When that lord dies, he is replaced by a flashy young man who regards Riot as a threat and throws him out. With no home, no possessions, and no money, Riot has gone from a stable life he enjoyed to feeling like the world no longer needs nor wants him.
A chance encounter, however, brings the promise of temporary work that is certainly better than nothing. If the job comes from yet another flashy young man, well, hopefully this one won’t be as bad as the last.