Overview: Speech Assistant AAC is a text-to-speech app designed for people who are speech impaired, for example due to Aphasia, MND/ALS, Autism, Stroke, Cerebral Palsy or other speech problems.
With the app you can create categories and phrases, which are placed on buttons. With these buttons you can create messages that can be shown or spoken (text-to-speech). It is also possible to type any text using the keyboard.
The app is easy to use and can be completely customized to your needs and preferences.
For all devices
– The app is available for smartphones and tablets.
– Portrait and landscape layout for all devices.
Categories and phrases
– Add, change or delete your own phrases.
– You can create categories to organize your phrases for quick access.
– Long press (optional setting) to easily edit the phrase and category buttons.
– Option to Backup and Restore your categories and phrases.
– The size of the buttons, the textbox and the text can be adjusted.
– The app has various color schemes and you can also create a personal color scheme.
– Show your message full screen with a very large font.
– Useful for communicating in a noisy environment.
– Connect a bluetooth keyboard and create shortcuts for the functions Speak, Clear and Show.
– Button to share your message to mail, text and social media.
– Option for preventing double tapping by disabling the button (for a short time) after touching.
– Undo option in case of unintentionally tapping the clear button.
– Button to make an attention sound.
– Minor improvements and fixes.
● Full Version Unlock.
● In-App Billing Service Removed / Disabled.
● All Unnecessary Garbage Folder & File Removed.
● Play Services, Transport, Firebase Properties Removed.
● Removed Debug Information (Source, Line, Param, Prologue, Local).
● Total Apk Size 58.9 Mb.
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read This.