Privacy Browser v3.8 [Paid]
Privacy Browser does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
• SSL certificate pinning.
• Full screen browsing mode.
• Night mode.
• Add an option to move the app bar to the bottom.
• Reimplement the saving of web archives.
• Reimplement the option to use an external app to download files.
• Add fallbacks to open alternate download managers.
• Add Monocles to the list of search engines.
• Remove Do Not Track and third-party cookies.
• Offer to open content URLs shared by other apps.
• Handle content URLs and untrusted SSL certificates in View Source.
• Fix UI freezing while downloading on some devices.
This app has no advertisements