Privacy Browser v3.2 [Paid]
Privacy Browser does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
• SSL certificate pinning.
• Full screen browsing mode.
• Night mode.
• Change the default search engine and homepage to Startpage.
• Fix proxying through Orbot on recent versions of WebView.
• Create UltraList.
• Fix a problem with blocklists sometimes blocking the main URL.
• Update Facebook URL modification.
• Fix domain settings problems when navigating history.
• Always disable the screen timeout when watching a full screen video.
• Add touch feedback and make it easier to tap the close and add tab buttons.
This app has no advertisements