Privacy Browser v2.17 [Paid]
Privacy Browser does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
• SSL certificate pinning.
• Full screen browsing mode.
• Night mode.
• Add the ability to scroll the app bar.
• Create a Logcat Activity.
• Allow users to specify the URL and which browser to open when creating a desktop shortcut.
• Add Open With entries to the link and image context menus.
• Allow setting default apps from the Open With chooser.
• Fix a bug that allowed URL syntax highlighting while typing.
• Fix the pinned mismatch dialog sometimes showing when there is no mismatch.
This app has no advertisements