MySword Bible v14.3 [Deluxe]
Requirements: 5.0 and up
Overview: With MySword, you can study the Bible, compare different translations, look up Strong’s Hebrew and Greek Lexicon, read popular commentaries and even write your own insights and study notes directly on your smartphone or tablet.
With MySword, you can study the Bible without banner ads, compare different translations, look up Strong’s Hebrew and Greek Lexicon, read popular commentaries and even write your own insights and study notes directly on your smartphone or tablet.
The following are the exciting features of MySword for Android:
1. Multiple off-line Bibles, Commentaries, Dictionaries and Books
2. Bible version verse comparison
4. Bookmarks and Verse list
5. Type your personal notes and insights
6. Search (concordance) for Bible, Commentaries, Books and Personal notes
7. Strong’s number support linked to dictionary for easy access
8. Full screen mode support for more viewable text
9. Support for Morphological codes and link to the Dictionary view
10. Two types of text editors for notes: Plain text editor and WYSIWYG/Rich text editor. The first uses a simple wiki syntax for easy formatting of notes which supports bold, italic, underline, headings, nested bullets and numbers, links, tables. The WYSIWYG, supported only on Jellybean and higher, has more formatting capabilities
11. Copying of current verse, all text and custom selection of text in all views (Bible, Commentary, etc) including the Search results which is very useful for notes editing
12. Resizeable text (custom text size for easy viewing) – allows fine adjustment of text size
13. Page history navigation (back and forward)
14. Verse link in Commentaries, Dictionaries and Notes to the Bible view. Links between documents, e.g. Commentary reference to Bible passage
15. Dictionary and Commentary link from Notes
16. Download of modules (Bibles, Commentaries, etc)
17. Arrangeable action buttons
18. Ability to change the default Color scheme/theme
19. Dictionary, Commentary, Book and Journal/Notes picture support
20. Interlinear bible
21. RTL (right-to-left) support
22. Text-to-Speech support for Bible
23. Bible pictures anchored to a verse
24. Bible Maps using Maps module with embedded geo-locations
25. People Relationship diagram
Ephesians 6:17 KJV And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God
Psalms 149:6 KJV Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand
We would like to hear a Praise Report on Google Play if you received healing, deliverance, financial blessings and promotions as you read and meditate God’s Word.
If you run into any problems or if you have any questions please contact us before giving bad reviews. We can’t provide full tech support via Android Market rating system.
The FREE Version is made possible through the generous gifts of our Donors and Partners.
Premium Version and Deluxe Edition are exclusive for our generous donors who has given support for this project in order for to us continue on the development and enhancement. We are not selling this app but we are giving this Premium / DELUXE Version as Complimentary Gift to our generous donors.
To Donate or For more information please contact us.
We do not have the permission to distribute copyrighted translations like NIV, NLT, AMP, NKJV, ESV, NASB, etc.
We encourage users to use public domain or free copyrighted Bibles so that in the future if technology changed again there will not be a problem in shifting Bible formats.
*AMP —-> Jonathan Mitchell New Testament (JMNT)
*NIV / ESV —-> BSB / ISV / NET alternative
*NKJV —-> NHEB / WEB / LHB / MKJV / KJV2000 / VW alternative
*NLT —-> BBE / ISV / NET
Highly recommended translations:
*The Scriptures 2009, JMNT, LEB / LHB Bible*
If Google Play has this message "Device not compatible"
Please download the latest MySword 9.0 from our site
What’s new in Version 14.3
Download modules option (via Menu): Use default port – don’t use port 4443 as it could be blocked by device or internet provider. When checked, the download MySword update will also use the default port.
New Bible Search option available for Deluxe: Search range type. You can enable via Menu->Preferences. The range types are:
Verse – the default behavior where all keywords must be found in a verse.
Chapter – all keywords must be found in the whole chapter (index will be created).
Verse range – all keywords must be found in the generated verse range index. The verse range can be based on any of the Alternate sources like default.english.hdgs.twm, BSB, ISV, LEB, NET (any Bibles with both OT and NT and titles/headings that break the chapters into topics or verse ranges).
Note that chapter and range will only work when there are more than one keyword or double quoted phrase and only for Search types Standard, Exact, No accents (diacritics) and Prefix and exact (No accents). Quoted phrases cannot span multiple verses. Also, the indexes can always be recreated which is useful for changing the verse ranges.
Example: search on NHEB for love self-control results in having 7 entries including Gal 5:16-26 using BSB as range source.
Bugs Fixed in Version 14.3
Page scroll to bottom Parallel view (Premium) with sticky header only scrolls to the next page down.
Parallel view (Premium) paragraph mode no longer autoresize columns.
Search when Strong’s links on text (Deluxe) is enabled:
Strong search does not highlight words with found Strong.
Red words only for the first word when preference show Highlights is not enabled.
This app has no advertisements
Trouble downloading? Read This