Overview: LazyBoard is a shortcut keyboard app, it save your email templates, canned support replies, fast form completion, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, emoji, or anything you type regularly, and just need one tap when inputting.
LazyBoard helps you create different folders with categorized shortcuts and custom quick responses for every aspect of life. Meaning, with LazyBoard you could’ve answered your customer and friend in 1-2 seconds.
• Clipboard folder to track of what you copy into your system’s clipboard, then allows you to easily access them and past them wherever you want.
• It is great for
– Email templates.
– Canned support replies.
– Fast form completion.
– Phone numbers.
– Email addresses.
– … or anything you type regularly, and just need one tap when inputting.
LazyBoard is in also in different language (Spanish & Arabic).
lazyBoard is not a keyboard it is a word board.
– How to use LazyBoard:
To use LazyBoard keyboard you must enable it to appear between other keyboards.
– How to enable LazyBoard keyboard:
Open Settings app >> General management >> Language and input >> On-screen keyboard >> Manage keyboard, then enable LazyBoard click Ok, Ok. and now you can use
LazyBoard keyboard in any app.
– How to Use LazyBoard keyboard:
Open LazyBoard app, click ‘+’ to create either folder, key, or date and time key. by folder you can organize your phrases, where you can create folder for email templates, and another one for chatting frequently used phrases, etc…, then open any app like emailing or messaging apps and start your fun with LazyBoard keyboard.
● Premium Version:
– Adding unlimited phrases.
– Export, import, and share phrases with your friends
– Custom colors for phrases.
We aim to make LazyBoard keyboard very helpful and do what you need, so your feedback is very important for us, so if you have any feedback please send it to email@example.com.
– Support Media folder, now you can add photos and use them in LazyBoard keyboard like phrases
– Add Trash folder, now when delete phrases or folders will move to Trash folder, so you can restore them or delete them permanently.
– Add "Put Back button at bottom" setting.
– Add redo button
– Add "Share DB" in the Settings screen to share the database file.
This app has no advertisements