Gentle Guide to Pregnancy Loss: Grieving and healing after miscarriage (Gentle Guides) by Holly Daffurn
Requirements: ePUB, MOBI Reader, 1.5 MB
Overview: This book is about grieving and recovering from the loss of your baby.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Pregnancy & Childbirth
• breaking the news to the family
• taking care of yourselves
• dealing with self-blame and anger
• coping strategies for bereaved mothers and fathers
• how pregnancy loss affects relationships
• resource and support groups to steer you through the difficult times
With the help of this sensitive and supportive guide, you will learn how to both cherish the memory of the past and move on into the future.