Have you ever wanted to punch a bear IN THE MOUTH?
FIST OF AWESOME asks the eternal question “what would happen if bears took over the world?” and answers it with the epic tale of a lumberjack travelling through time punching bears in the face to save humanity.
If you like bear puns then you’re in for a treat. If you also like games like Streets of Rage, Double Dragon and Final Fight then sit down, pour a scotch, and get ready for the greatest time-travelling-lumberjack-em-up of all time.
– A lumberjack who travels through time punching bears in the face to save humanity
– Develop Award Nominated soundtrack by Brendan Ratliff aka Echolevel
– Okay-ish pixel graphics
– An impawsible number of bear-themed puns
– Like Streets of Rage, but with more bears
– Google Play Services integration
– Visit the “More” screen and tap the online icon to view unlocked Achievements
– Online Leaderboards are provided for all Arena Mode stages
– Gamepad support
– Support for PS3, XBox, Red Samurai and MOGA controllers
– Also compatible with most other generic Bluetooth controllers
– Tutorial adapts based on input method used
– Fully compatible with most Android micro-consoles including Mad Catz MOJO and Nvidia Shield
– Optimised for tablets