Plex for Android v184.108.40.20612 [Final] [Unlocked]
Overview: Plex organizes all of your video, music, and photo collections, and gives you instant access to them on all of your devices.
With the free Plex Media Server (download for free at http://www.plex.tv) software on your home computer and Plex for Android, you can enjoy all of your personal media on your device and easily share it with friends and family. Plex also makes your media look beautiful with rich descriptions, artwork, and other related information. With an optional premium Plex Pass subscription, you can even sync videos, music, and photos to your smartphones and tablets to enjoy while offline. Parental controls, premium music features, music videos, trailers and extras, and powerful management tools are also part of our premium offering. Getting up and running is fast and simple, so get started now!
Note: If you’ve already purchased the app or have a Plex Pass, you do NOT need to purchase again! We attempt to detect your previous purchase automatically. If this fails, please select "Already Paid?" on the activation screen and follow the instructions to restore your purchase.
• Unlimited casting of photos and videos from the Camera Roll on your phone or tablet to Plex apps on Android phones and tablets, Chromecast, and Android TV, among others.
• Unlimited casting of any media on your Plex Media Server (free download available at https://plex.tv/downloads) to other supported Plex Apps.
• Remote control your big screen Plex Apps.
• LIMITATION: Playing media from your Plex Media Server on the device running this app is limited (one minute for music and video, watermark on photos) until the app is unlocked.
UNLOCK FULL FUNCTIONALITY
You can remove the playback limitations on the app if you:
• Use a Plex Pass enabled account to sign into the app -OR-
• Make a small, one-time, in-app purchase of just the Android app itself
Here’s a small taste of more things that Plex does to make your media experience awesome:
• Plex presents your media beautifully with artwork, rich metadata, and related content.
• Plex automatically converts your media on-the-fly to play on any device.
• Easily share your media with friends and family.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your phone or tablet for offline viewing.
• Plex Pass feature: Sync media to your favorite cloud provider including Google Drive, so you can stream media even when your server is offline.
• Plex Pass feature: Online Trailers and Extras for the movies in your collection!
• Plex Pass feature: Hi-def music videos from Vevo appear alongside your music
• Mark online videos from sites like Vimeo and YouTube to be able to ‘Watch Later’ on all of your Plex apps.
Getting up and running is easy, install the FREE Plex Media Server now (https://plex.tv/downloads)!
NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
Add support for server update notification.
Play on deck episode from show and season preplay screen when applicable.
Player: Sleep Timer support for video
Watch Together: support for inviting friends during playback.
Switching between Home users was sometimes not possible.
Player: start loading the next video once the postplay hides.
Player: prevent Skip Intro from appearing during postplay.
Player: improve startup speed by removing unncessary network request.
Player: controls would not always re-appear.
“Scan Library Files” action did not work from “Library” tab.
Player: improve playback on networks with DNS rebinding protection.
Live TV: minor improvement to TV guide initial loading time.
Player: restore playback speed when switching from Podcasts to music.
Player: improve look of double tap gesture.
Player: scale text based subtitles when entering Picture in Picture mode.
App could crash while loading some images.
Player: don’t offer subtitle downloads when connected to a remote player that doesn’t support it.
Player: play the same version of media when moving from remote to local playback.
Player: handle subtitle and audio stream selection when being controlled remotely.
Player: offer correct streams when casting remotely.
Player: display errors fullscreen when Picture in Picture is enabled
Player: toggle playback when either the Play or Pause buttons are pressed.
Player: repeat mode would not be set correctly.
Player: update server view state when being controlled via Companion.
Display Play button when swiping through the video mini-player.
Player: prevent potential crash when closing video player.
Player: Play Version was ignored if playing trailers.
Player: display resolution in Playback Info.
[Mobile] Preplays: navigating to a recording from the schedule would not work.
[Mobile] Wrong image displayed in Android Auto player.
[TV] Left and right actions are now disabled when reordering a sidebar item.
[TV] Live TV: some minor improvements when scrolling up and down the TV guide.
[TV] Navigating down on library screen might open sidebar incorrectly.
[TV] Google assistant search would fail to find results.
[TV] “Play trailer” preplay action could cause app to crash after playing playing the item.
Premium features unlocked.
This app has no advertisements