aRDP Pro: Secure RDP Client v3.9.9 b113994 [Paid]
Overview: aRDP is a secure, SSH capable, open source Remote Desktop Protocol client that uses the excellent FreeRDP library and parts of aFreeRDP
Thank you for supporting my work and GPL open-source software by donating! By buying this app even though it’s open source, you are ensuring the continued development of the project, and rewarding Google for creating the Android platform that we all love.
If aRDP doesn’t work for you, please ask for help through the “Send email" button in Google Play before writing a review. See below for setup instructions on enabling RDP on Windows.
Current known issues:
– Does not work for accounts with no password.
– Does not work for users with cyrillic letters in the user name.
aRDP is a secure, SSH capable, open source Remote Desktop Protocol client that uses the excellent FreeRDP library and parts of aFreeRDP. Its features include:
– Remote desktop control of computers running any version of Windows
– Remote desktop control of Linux computers with xrdp installed.
– Master password
– Sound redirection
– SDcard redirection
– Console mode
– Fine control over remote desktop session styling
– Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
– Right and middle-dragging if you don’t lift the first finger that tapped
– Scrolling with a two-finger drag
– Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
– Full rotation support. Use the central lock rotation on your device to disable rotation
– Multi-language support
– Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
– Full desktop visibility even with soft keyboard extended
– SSH tunneling for added security or to reach machines behind a firewall.
– UI Optimizations for different screen sizes (for tablets and smartphones)
– Samsung multi-window support
– SSH public/private (pubkey) support
– Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format, unencrypted DSA keys in PKCS#8 format
– Automatic connection session saving
– Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
– Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
– Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
– Stowable on-screen Ctrl/Alt/Tab/Super and arrow keys
– Sending ESC key using the "Back" button of your device
– Ability to use D-pad for arrows, and to rotate D-pad for some bluetooth keyboards
– Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
– FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
– Available on-device help on creating a new connection in the Menu when setting up connections
– Available on-device help on available input modes in the Menu when connected
– Tested with Hackerskeyboard. Using it is recommended (get hackers keyboard from Google Play).
– Export/Import of settings
– Clipboard integration for copy/pasting from your device
– Choosing a different color depth
– Audio support
Instructions on how to enable Remote Desktop on Windows:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows- … ows-vista/
aRDP is the sister project of bVNC and they share a common code-base. GPL source code here:
– Fix for IMEs that use META_SHIFT_ON
– Fix for right-click in TouchPad mode
This app has no advertisements