Watch Face – Ksana Sweep for Android Wear OS v1.6.7 [Paid]
Overview: Ksana Sweep is an interactive / touchable watch face that combines classic watch face style with modern smart watch functionality,
Ksana Sweep is an interactive / touchable watch face that combines classic watch face style with modern smart watch functionality, and has a multitude of customization’s. Elegant & luxury feel on both round & square watches.
You can customize Ksana to be very informative with step counter, date, calendar, phone & watch battery status, world clocks, missed calls, unread text messages, app shortcuts + any data provided by installed apps if you have Android Wear 2.0.
Or you can be more minimalistic. Perhaps just a date, step counter, battery status & a world clock?
Ksana Sweep has 5 interactive content areas
• Upper top
• Lower top
With a tap on a content area it will expand and display its content in more detail.
Example 1: If you’ve chosen date to be displayed in the lower top content area it will display the date in short form when in minimized state, and a full calendar view with today’s date highlighted when maximized.
Example 2: When a step counter is chosen for any content area it will display your steps (surprise!) when minimized, and both steps & step goal (with a slightly larger text) when maximized.
Complications / Content types
• Any data data provided by installed apps (on Android Wear 2.0 watches)
• Step counter / pedometer (via Google Fit)
• Date (month, weekday, date, e.g. 6 May, Wed)
• Calendar (default account)
• Additional clocks (up to 4 world clocks for any time zone, customizable name [e.g. NYC for New York])
• Missed calls (+excerpt of last call)
• Unread SMS (+excerpt of last SMS)
• Watch battery status
• Phone battery status
• Watch & Phone battery status combined
• 24 & 12 hour digital clocks (lower top content area only)
• Branding text (lower top content area only)
• Logo: monogram, emoji (e.g. ☂ , ☸ , ☤), or built-in logo (upper top content area only)
Features & customization’s
• Customize accent color
• Change what should be displayed in a content area (see content types above)
• Customize second hand (sweeping, ticking or off [no second hand])
• Customize dial numerals (western arabic [12,11,10], roman [XI, I, II] or off [no dial numerals])
• Customize notification peek cards (height, opacity, background visibility & overall visibility in ambient mode)
• Customize display sleep
• Customize "Ok Google" -text position
• Add app shortcuts to any app you’ve installed on your watch. Not just built-in apps such as weather or heart rate. Perhaps add a shortcut for Runkeeper to a Step counter content area? (added app shortcuts are visible below maximized content areas).
• Presets (save your configuration to presets, apply, import & share presets)
• Let it snow on your watch face (& choose when you want that Christmas feeling [immediately or a date around Christmas])
• Force english language (english will be used for displaying text such as months & weekdays)
• Burn in protection
• Battery efficient
• Ambient mode is as carefully designed as interactive mode.
• Adjusts for a so called chin (e.g. Moto 360)
Watch face settings
Customization’s can be done directly on the watch, but some – e.g. changing monogram text – needs to be done from your handheld device (unless you have Wear 2.0).
Access settings on watch:
– Long press (or swipe horizontally on Wear 2.0) on the watch face and tap the settings icon.
Access settings on handheld:
– tap Ksana Sweep icon launcher on your handheld device
– or tap watch face gear icon within the the Android Wear app on your handheld device
– or tap "Open on phone" from the Ksana settings page on your watch
Designed for Android Wear watches such as:
LG Watch Urbane
LG G Watch R
LG G Watch
Sony Smartwatch 3
Samsung Gear Live
★ Highly customizable watch face for both Android & iPhone paired Android Wear OS watches. Full support for Wear 2 complication providers (i.e. third-party complications/widgets). ★
– 2 bug fixes
– Removed second hand for subdials (e.g. world clocks, thanks to Matt Brandon)
This app has no advertisements