Voice Notes (No Ads) v3.43 [Paid]
Overview: – Only one touch needed.
It can continuously receive your speech and convert to text. Note down and remind you later at the time you set.
– Integrated with your Android calendar, you don’t need to maintain another one.
– Automatically save your notes in a storage file, and easily to back up cloud.
– Also one touch easily to share voice-to-text to friends.
– It can work when the phone screen is turned off.
-Support headset button to control Start/Stop voice recognition
-Supported speech recognition 119 languages.
-Supported 20 user interface languages (including English)
– Google voice search (Google App) v220.127.116.11 or later is required as a speech to text engine. Most devices have it pre-installed. If your devices do not install it, This app will guide you to install.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … ksearchbox
This app may ask for permission to access the following features
• Microphone for speech recognition
• External storage for saving notes file
• Calendar for adding reminder event
voice notes, speech notes, voice memo, speech memo, voice input notes, voice input memo, Notes , Memo, Voice , voice input, Speech, input, note , notepad, reminder, alarm, voice to text, speech to text, message, voice typing, calendar, schedule, to-do list
If you need, you can try this free version:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … oText_memo
– Add Undo/Redo function on notepad (for Android 6.0 or above)
– Provide more date/time format option
– Allow users to use notepad without Calendar permission
– fix the problem that some devices can not select the calendar account
– Stability improvement
This app has no advertisements