Sygic Europe – GPS Navigation v17.7.0
Requirements: Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Overview: Whether you are travelling, commuting to work, or driving professionally Sygic GPS Navigation is your one map for everything.
The World’s Most Advanced Navigation app, trusted by 200 million drivers.
• High quality TomTom* maps stored on your device
• Voice guided navigation with spoken street names (TTS)
• Offline navigation without internet connection
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Live Traffic service finds faster route, avoids traffic jams
• Mobile speed camera / radar warnings
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• Dynamic Lane Guidance & Junction View for safe lane changes
• Parking suggestions with info about availability & price
• Find cheapest gas based on your gas type
• Safety warnings about sharp turns and railway crossings
• Speed Limit warnings on map
• Fixed speed camera warnings
• Alternative Routes & Multiple waypoints on route
• Address/GPS coordinates entry by copy & paste
• Avoid Toll Roads in one country or entire route
• Pedestrian Navigation & Tourist attractions
• Millions of points of interest (POI)
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• Dashcam that records even while you are navigating
• Apple CarPlay Connectivity – all navigation features on your car’s built-in display.**
**This is an add-on feature.
Europe Countries included: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City State (Holy See)
Transit roads only: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Please note that some features may not be available in all territories. Maps from TomTom and other providers.
Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
If you love our app, please leave a review. You will let others know how the app is, motivate our developers and help us improve our work. Thank you for your support.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
What’s New :
We have some exciting news for you!
* Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is now ready for Apple CarPlay.
Now you have the option to connect your iPhone and see all the navigation instructions on your car`s built-in display.
* Map update
Up-to date maps with the most recent roads and places
* Get ready to unleash the power of your car’s cockpit. Enjoy the enhanced Cockpit feature in the latest update to stay informed about your acceleration, incline, altitude, and speed.