Privacy Browser v3.3 [Paid]
Privacy Browser does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
• SSL certificate pinning.
• Full screen browsing mode.
• Night mode.
• Add support for custom proxies, including SOCKS proxies, and include an entry for I2P.
• Shorten the app name in the launcher.
• Remove Privacy Browser from the recent app list when closing via the back button.
• Preserve on-the-fly settings while navigating history.
• Allow any font size.
• Add an option to save websites as MHT archives.
• Add an option to open local files.
• Add open in background context menu entries.
• Add an option to open bookmarks in a new tab.
This app has no advertisements