Privacy Browser v3.0 [Paid]
Privacy Browser does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
• SSL certificate pinning.
• Full screen browsing mode.
• Night mode.
• Add tabbed browsing.
• Fix a bug that caused the bottom of the WebView to be cut off when scrolling the app bar was disabled.
• Fix a bug that caused Privacy Browser to restart whenever a Bluetooth keyboard was connected/disconnected.
• Updated German translation provided by Bernhard G. Keller.
• Updated Italian translation provided by Francesco Buratti.
• Updated Russian translation.
• Updated Spanish translation provided by Jose A. León.
• Partial Turkish translation.
This app has no advertisements