Privacy Browser v3.0.1 [Paid]
Privacy Browser does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
• SSL certificate pinning.
• Full screen browsing mode.
• Night mode.
• Fix a bug that allowed the app bar to be scrolled off the screen when app bar scrolling was disabled, with no way to scroll it back.
• Fix a bug that prevented the app bar from being displayed after a tab was deleted if the new active tab was blank.
• Fix a rare crash when some pages finished loading.
• Make the back button close a tab if the WebView is at the beginning of the history list.
This app has no advertisements