Privacy Browser v2.16 [Paid]
Privacy Browser does not have tabbed browsing yet. This is a planned feature for the 3.x series.
Privacy Browser currently uses Android’s built-in WebView to render web pages. As such, it works best when the latest version of WebView is installed. In the 4.x series, Privacy Browser will switch to a forked version of Android’s WebView called Privacy WebView that will allow for advanced privacy features.
Warning: Due to limitations in the OS, Privacy Browser is susceptible to MITM (Man In The Middle) attacks when browsing insecure websites from devices running Android KitKat (version 4.4.x, API 19). More information about this issue is available at https://www.stoutner.com/kitkat-security-problems/.
• Tor Orbot proxy support.
• SSL certificate pinning.
• Full screen browsing mode.
• Night mode.
• Fixed a bug that appeared in version 2.15, which in most cases led to the ignoring of a secured SSL certificate.
• An IP address has been added to the domain settings.
• Created menu items for opening with applications and third-party browsers.
• Improved color highlighting text in a dark theme.
• Implemented various improvements when viewing a database of bookmarks.
• Updated Russian translation.
This app has no advertisements