One Bowl Meals Cookbook by The Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 21.06 MB
Overview: Fewer dishes—more delicious. Recipes for rice bowls, fish bowls, grain bowls, and more that mix and match your favorite textures and flavors.
In this compact yet comprehensive cookbook, the expert chefs at the Williams Sonoma Test Kitchen show how varied bowl meals can be. Simply put, bowl food is healthful, colorful, comforting, and most important, easy to prepare. Organized by recipes featuring chicken; beef, pork, and lamb; seafood; vegetarian; and even a breakfast chapter, this book will appeal to all sorts of dietary preferences and restrictions. Many recipes include international flavors—such as Thai, Korean, and Mediterranean—and all are healthy and balanced with grains, protein, and fresh vegetables.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Food & Drink
• Thai Chicken Bowl with Coconut Rice, Red Chilis, Scallions and Basil
• Mediterranean Bowl with Grilled Chicken, Olives, Hummus, Feta, Parsley, Onion and Cucumber and Tomato Salad
• Short Rib Bibimbap with Garlicky Spinach, Kimchi–Zucchini Slaw, Scallions and Fried Egg
• Barley Bowl with Spiced Chickpeas, Mushrooms, Kale and Tahini-Lemon Sauce
• Coconut Curry Bowl with Asparagus, Chinese Eggplant and Purple Cabbage Slaw
• Teriyaki Salmon Bowl with Sake-Marinated Cucumbers and Rice
• Lox Bowl with Farro Salad, Dill, Pickles and Lemon Black Pepper Yogurt
• Roasted Root Vegetable Bowl (sweet potato, celery root, parsnip) with Herby White Bean Puree and Shaved Fennel, and more