FL Studio Mobile v3.2.61 [Patched]
Requirements: Android 3.2+
Overview: Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android Phone or Tablet. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
• High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
• Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
• Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
• MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
• Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
• Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
• Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
• High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
• Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
• Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
• Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
• Intuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
• Save and load your songs, export to WAV and MP3
• Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
• Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the next level!
• Wirelessly share project data with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App instances.
* Hot-fix update for presets/midi/drum templates not saving to internal storage.
Previously in 3.2.60 …
* ‘Split mixer tracks’ save option added.
* Exporting user data folders as a .zip archive now possible. Once in your FILE browser tap – My Files > My Tracks > Select > [choose the folder with the switches that appear on the right side] > Export > SEND > Save to this device OR Share (depends on OS) [Available export locations should now show] > [choose the location for the .zip].
This app has no advertisements