Fantastical 2 for iPad v2.11.4
Requirements: Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Overview: Fantastical 2 is the award-winning calendar app with features such as natural language parsing, reminders, a beautiful week view, and much more!
With the convenient Fantastical Dashboard, you’ll add, view, and interact with your events and reminders with ease.
"For those who just want to get in, get out, and get stuff done, I strongly recommend Fantastical 2 for iPad." – iMore
"Fantastical works better than Apple’s Calendar and Reminders apps…" – MacStories
"…Fantastical is an app I can recommend to anyone who wants to leverage their iPad as a better calendar." – 9to5Mac
"All the beauty of Fantastical, but now for the iPad. I use it for the Mac and iOS—I […] love it." – Jim Dalrymple (The Loop)
"… Fantastical 2 for iPad … refuses to abide by conventional notions of how a calendar should look." – The Verge
Just enter "Lunch with Elon in Palo Alto on Friday" and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in "todo buy milk at 5pm" and a reminder will alert you at 5PM! With dictation*, you can even speak the details for your event or reminder and Fantastical 2 will take care of it.
ONE APP, MANY FEATURES
• The Fantastical Dashboard
– Multiple views let you view your events and reminders just the way you want
– DayTicker, week view, or full-screen week view present your events and reminders with clarity
– Customize your Fantastical Dashboard with a simple gesture
– See your events and dated reminders together in the main list
– Add reminders directly from the Reminders list or new event screen – just flip the switch to toggle between events and reminders
– Set dates, times, and geofences (when I arrive/when I leave)
• Powerful parser features, including:
– Create reminders by starting your sentence with "reminder", "todo", "task", or "remind me to"
– Expanded, expressive repeating events such as third Thursday of every month, every weekend, last weekday of the month, and more
– Create alerts with phrases such as "remind me tomorrow at 3PM", "alert 1 hour before", or "alarm 3PM"
• Informational event details, including a map to show your event’s locations and flexible repeating options
• Background app updating allows events, reminders, and alerts to be pushed to Fantastical 2 even if you don’t launch the app very often
• An extended keyboard when creating new events or reminders, providing instant access to numbers and symbols for dates and times
• Birthday options – tap on a birthday to see contact information or send a quick greeting
• TextExpander support
ADDING NEW EVENTS OR REMINDERS IS FUN
• The easiest and fastest way to add new events or reminders
• Just type in your details or use dictation* and watch your words magically turn into an actual event or reminder!
THE FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT
• Tap an event or reminder to show and edit its details
• Tap and hold an event to duplicate, move, or share
• Use search to instantly locate specific events or reminders
• View your Facebook events
FAST, FRIENDLY, AND FLEXIBLE
• Supports the same calendar services as the built-in Calendar app, including iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, and more!
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Just type or speak* your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
• Accessibility support
What’s New :
– Added support for opening maps in Magic Earth
– Fixed an issue where completing a recurring reminder wouldn’t update the list correctly on iOS 13
– Fixed an issue where some Exchange tasks wouldn’t sync correctly on iOS 13
– Fixed a potential crash when dismissing search
– Fixed an issue where opening Fantastical would sometimes show settings immediately
– Various fixes and improvements