DamonPS2 PRO (PS2 Emulator) v0.940-pro [Paid]
Requirements: 5.1 and up | Modded Gp
Overview: The fastest PS2 Emulator for Android in Global !!!! On Samsung S8 smartphone, the DamonPS2 emulator runs most of the PS2 games smoothly, For example (Samsung Galaxy S8 Snapdragon 835 Inside),
* Final Fantasy X : 60fps
* God of War II : 55fps
* Contra – Shattered Soldier : 48 fps
* marvel vs. capcom 2 : 60 fps
and more …
In 13914 PS2 games, More than 90% of the games run with screen error(In-Game Level). More than 15% of the games can run perfectly(Perfect Level).
Supported Feature :
* Support 2X~5X Enhanced Resolution (1080p HD)
* Support Bilinear Texture Filtering
* Support HID Gamepad (Only During the Game )
* Support Skip BIOS boot screen
* Support Multi-threading Acceleration
* Support NEON Vector Instruction Acceleration
* Support OpenGL ES 3.1 Rendering Acceleration
* Support Multi-format ROM File (Include: *.isobinimgnrg Format)
Future Support Feature :
* Future Support Cheat Code
* Future Support Frameskip
* Future Support No BIOS file required
* Future Support Widescreen Patch
* Future Support Native Widescreen Games
* Future Support Vibration for HID Gamepad
* Future Support Mipmap (Trilinear Texture Filtering)
* Future Support Save/Load Game State in Cloud Network
* Future Support MEPG2 Video Decoding Hardware Acceleration
* Future Support ARM-v8 Instructions Acceleration
* Future Support OpenGL ES 3.0 Device for Andoird
* Future Support X86 Device for Andoird
* Future Support Better APP UI
* Future Support 95% of PS2 Games Run Perfectly (Perfect Level)
We will continue to improve emulator performance. In the future, DamonPS2 will be 2 ~ 10x frame rate faster than it is now for different games. If you want these features to be realized soon, please fund us with your purchase !!!!!!
Hardware Request for DamonPS2 Emulator :
* Android 5.1 +
* OpenGL ES 3.1 +
About Free Versions and Open Source :
To speed up the development of the DamonPS2 Emulator, we need more money and hire more developers. So, After the paid version downloads more than 50,000, we will provide free version to the player to download. In terms of game ROM compatibility, the paid version and the free version will be the same. But the paid version will continue to own and increase the exclusive features that distinguish it from the free version. After more than 80 million downloads from Google Play’s free version, we will try to open source gradually. As developers in China, contribute to the word’s console emulator open source community.
About Game ROMs and BIOS :
Requires players to bring their own PS2 BIOS image and game ROM image to run the game.Due to legal restrictions, we will not provide any game ROM and BIOS image to players.DamonPS2 emulator can only run PS2 game ROM.
The frame rate given in this paper is the result when the mobile phone is full of frequencies. However, when the Android device gets hot, the actual performance is only 50-70% of the full-frequency performance, and the game frame rate will drop by more than 1/3. This is a hardware limitation, not a limitation of this software.
About DamonPS2 Emulator and PPSSPP Emulator comparison:
We want to create a smooth PS2 emulator as PPSSPP!!!!! But ……, We found in the test, PS2 original machine peak performance is 2 times the peak performance of the original PSP machine.So theoretically, any PS2 emulator needs twice the hardware performance of a PSP emulator if you want to run the game smoothly. In other words, if your PPSSPP Emulator can run the game full frame, then the DamonPS2 emulator game may be running only half the frame rate of full frame.And, because the PS2 original machine uses some techniques to prevent frame skipping, DamonPS2 can not jump frame like PPSSPP.
Trademark and intellectual property and gaming entities such as Game ROM, PS2 BIOS, Playstation2, PS2, PSP, PPSSPP etc, belong to Sony and other game manufacturers. The software does not integrate PPSSPP, so it can not run PSP game
Fix the problem: Emulator can not start-up on Android 8.0.
Update: Change the UI (the future will continue to improve).
This app has no advertisements