Rough Justice by Heather Atkinson (Blagger’s Code #2) Requirements: .ePUB reader, 373 KB Overview:Liar liar reap the fire.
The Chambers family are finally top dog in Blackpool, running drugs for the most powerful organised crime family in the north of England. However life is still far from easy. Vance, the eldest of the Chambers siblings, is serving life in prison for a murder he didn’t commit, set-up by a corrupt police officer who is working hard to bring their family down.
An already dangerous situation is complicated by the return of Harry Paisley, brother to Lenny, who Faith Chambers killed to protect her family. Harry is a dangerous man in his own right and is determined to discover his brother’s fate.
With enemies closing in on all sides, Faith wonders if she can steer the family through these treacherous waters or is it time for their empire to fall? Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller
A Corpse in a Caravan by Benedict Brown (Izzy Palmer Mystery Novella #1) Requirements: .ePUB reader, 148 KB Overview: Izzy just wanted to get away from it all, but murder has a habit of following her, even on holiday.
Izzy Palmer retreats to a rainy caravan on the south coast of England to escape from her past. The campsite’s eccentric inhabitants have other ideas though and she is quickly sucked into a world of middle-class scandals and petty jealousies.
After one of her neighbours is found dead, Izzy suspects foul play and begins to shake up the tiny community to see what truths will fall out. Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller
• This icon pack must be applied by custom launcher. Pixel Launcher, Google Now Launcher and any other launcher that is preinstalled on the device do not support Icon Pack (except for ZenUI Asus, LG Home, Home Xperia). There is no way to apply the launcher theme, which do not give the opportunity to change the icons. To do this, please check before your launcher or provide boot launcher compatible !!!
• With the new Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, LG has eliminated Home icon support for external packages and does not support the standard icon set;
• For full control over the size of the icons, you should go to the LAUNCHER SETTINGS / ASPECT to TURN OFF and “ICONS are normalized” … The necessary action on the NOVA LAUNCHER (and all other launches that provide this function) in the form of icons has already normalized and do not require this option ; Otherwise, you could end up with a much smaller icon size!
They are compatible with most of the main launchers on the PlayStore.
However, it can be used with many others that support icon launcher packages, but are not listed inside the application itself, such as arrow, ASAP, Evi, Kobo, lines, mesh, N, Peek and Z Launcher, with Xperia Home and The CyanogenMod Theme Engine is applied directly to the SETUP MENU used by LAUNCHER TOPIC / ICONS;
Compatibility with the LG HOME launcher stock is not guaranteed (should work up to Android 6.0, but I have no way to personally verify it), you cannot contact the stock launcher Samsung, Huawei, Nubia, Meizu …
Icon Pack has been tested personally smoothly:
NOVA grenade launcher;
APEX grenade launcher;
EVIE grenade launcher;
ACTION LAUNCHER 3;
HOLA grenade launcher;
YANDEX grenade launcher;
DZEN grenade launcher interface;
Special thanks to D Mahardhik for CandyBar.
What’s New: – 25 new icons;
– 3455 total icons;
– 3400+ App supported;
– 120 Total Wallpapers with a resolution of 2K;
– Support added by POCO LAUNCHER!
– FULL COMPATIBILITY WITH ONE PLUS LAUNCHER!
– XML and Java code updated and optimized;
– Added tab with new icons inserted for each update;
– Added Facebook page, and Telegram Group links in the About section;
This app has no advertisements
More Info: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cris87.pixels8
The Girl Named Mud by Ditter Kellen Requirements: .ePUB reader, 233 KB Overview:A heartbreaking story of a young girl’s fight for survival in a world full of betrayal, hate, and murder…
All her life, twelve-year-old Mud has been told the Devil would be coming for her. With only her schizophrenic mother to protect her, Mud must learn to survive in the swamps of Louisiana by any means necessary.
Even if she must take a life to do it. But then her mother is murdered in front of her…
Suddenly alone in the world, Mud takes to the streets, stealing what’s required to stay alive. She knows that evil is coming, and she trusts no one. Until a chance meeting with Grace Holloway changes everything. Grace seems kind and generous, taking Mud in when no one else would. But Grace’s life is also filled with secrets—dark secrets that could very well destroy them both… Genre: Fiction > Mystery/Thriller
The Bone Cemetery by Shigeru Brody (The Building 4 #1) Requirements: .ePUB reader, 326 KB Overview:This book is based on true events. Please note that names and dates have been changed to protect the identity of the people involved.
Northern California, 2020. For decades, the town of Landing has been plagued by a nightmare of disappearances and murders. Unexplainable sightings, including that of a bizarre creature the locals refuse to talk about, haunt this ordinary American town.
So when federal agent Alex McCall is asked by a friend to investigate the inexplicable death of his daughter, he finds himself in the middle of this eerie mystery. A mountain dubbed, "The Bone Cemetery" by the local children is at the center of the sightings, and Alex finds a history of disappearances going all the way back to the first settlers of the valley… People that go into the Bone Cemetery, are simply never seen again. Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy | Horror
Crime of the Century: The Lindbergh Kidnapping Hoax by Gregory Ahlgren, Greg Ahlgren , Stephen Monier Requirements: .ePUB reader, 579 KB Overview: After it was announced that the twenty month old son of Charles and Anne Lindbergh was abducted on March 1, 1932, the entire world grieved for their loss. Seventy-two days later, the body was found in the woods next to a roadway, a short distance from Lindbergh’s house, near Hopewell, New Jersey. In 1927, Lindbergh was the first to fly solo across the Atlantic in his Spirit of St. Loius. By 1932, he was perhaps the most famous man alive. A great American hero, he was allowed to be the chief architect of the investigation into his son’s kidnapping. He demanded that the body be cremated without an autopsy. This book traces the 2 and a half year investigation by the New Jersey State Police, headed by Colonel H Norman Schwarzkopf, and which led to the arrest, trial, conviction and execution of Bruno Richard Hauptmann. It challenges the effectiveness of the investigation, and the evidence advanced by the prosecution, which convicted Hauptmann. Genre: Non-Fiction > Biographies & Memoirs
Digitized Mind series by K.V. Deal (#1-3) Requirements: .ePUB Reader, 769 KB Overview: K.V. Deal is a father of two and devoted husband. Working a full-time job during the day, and hanging out with the kids and wife at night, K.V. fits in writing whenever and wherever he can. And no. He is not the cat. But the cat is a lot cuter then he is. Genre: Fiction > Sci-Fi/Fantasy
1. Mind On Fire Terrance lost his mind and it may never forgive him. Terrance is banned from his career as a professional gamer and of course, his orthodox religious mother blames him for it! As his money runs out and hits rock bottom, a single ray of hope appears in the form of an invitation from a brand new gaming company to come and help with their attempt at a radical new way to make NPC’s for their games. This both is and isn’t his story. Terrance now is stranded in a world of swords and sorcery where everybody except the local priestess hates him. But he’s the only thing standing in between them and death.
2. Mind Going Under What is it called when you break out of a temple? Al isn’t sure, but if it is between that or sitting through another mind numbing lecture then he’s all for it. Being locked up by the local religion wasn’t the first adventure that Al had been hoping for in this new world. Games are supposed to be fun! Maybe escaping could be at least a little bit interesting… Luckily for Al, this digital world has plenty of things to throw at him. A grumpy pro gamer named Terrance for a party member. Nobles who can’t wait to get their hands on Al and his friends. Topping it all off, the elementals known as Jinn are attack the temple! Al wanted excitement, but hes about to get more then he bargained for. How is Al going to get out of all of this?
3. Mind Under Pressure Of course the whole city hates them. Why would Macon city be any different from the rest of this stupid game world? By now, Terrance White should be used to the native NPC being unfriendly more often then not. Still, its a bit of a surprise when it turns out the hostility is actually more focused on their noble guide then on him. Not that it helps him do the job he was brought there for. The signs of Jinn have been found in the area around the city and its up to Terrance and his small group of fellow former players to clear them out. Will Terrance be able to walk out of Macon alive?
Selling Water By the River series by Chaz Brenchley (#1-2) Requirements: PDF Reader, 2.45 MB Overview: Chaz Brenchley has been making a living as a writer since he was eighteen. He is the author of nine thrillers, most recently Shelter, and two major fantasy series: The Books of Outremer, based on the world of the Crusades, and Selling Water by the River, set in an alternate Ottoman Istanbul. A winner of the British Fantasy Award, he has also published three books for children and more than 500 short stories in various genres. His time as Crimewriter-in-Residence at the St Peter’s Riverside Sculpture Project in Sunderland resulted in the collection Blood Waters. He is a prizewinning ex-poet, and has been writer in residence at the University of Northumbria, as well as tutoring their MA in Creative Writing. His novel Dead of Light is currently in development with an independent film company; Shelter has been optioned by Granada TV. He was Northern Writer of the Year 2000, and lives in Newcastle upon Tyne with a quantum cat and a famous teddy bear. Genre: Fiction > Fantasy
Bridge of Dreams (#1) The first major fantasy novel from the author of the popular Outremer series. In the city known as Maras-Sund, an uneasy peace threatens to unravel between two cultures. And a young man and woman will find their own destinies: one determined to hold onto power and supremacy, the other struggling for survival-and freedom.
River of the World (#2) The city of Maras-Sund has stood for more than 20 years-two lands joined together by a magical bridge the Marasai used to conquer the Sundain. But the man known as Issel has magic of his own- an ability to manipulate water- which he will use to free his people. He finds an ally in Jendre, the daughter of a general in Maras’s army, and a woman with her own vendetta against the regime. Her sister is held captive, along with others whose life essences power the magical bridge between her land and Sund. Her plan: to help Issel enter the palace and break the spell.
Danika’s Heart by Leah Negron Requirements: .ePUB reader, 97 kb Overview: Danika Walker is a National Wildlife Ranger on Kodiak Island in Alaska. She is responsible for the safety of the people who visit the island, as well as protecting the wildlife.
Until one afternoon, when Danika gets a radio message from her captain that a group of tourists spotted a Kodiak bear that appeared to have been shot.
What happens when she finds the distressed animal? Will everything appear to be normal, or is there darker magic working here?
Can the bear and Danika survive what the future holds? Genre: Fiction > Romance
2 Books by Chaz Brenchley Requirements: ePUB Reader, 966 KB Overview: Chaz Brenchley (born Oxford, 4 January 1959) is a British writer of novels and short stories, associated with the genres of horror, crime and fantasy. Some of his work has been published under the pseudonym of Ben Macallan. Winner of the British Fantasy Society’s August Derleth Award in 1998 for Light Errant, he has also published three books for children and more than 500 short stories in various genres. His time as Crimewriter-in-Residence at the St Peter’s Riverside Sculpture Project in Sunderland resulted in the collection Blood Waters. Brenchley has also been writer in residence at the University of Northumbria. Genre: Fiction > General
Being Small Michael’s shadow twin?-?Small?-?was his fetus in fetu before being removed and preserved in a specimen jar at the medical school. Michael and his single mother keep the rest of the world at bay while they hold the spirit of Small close – she homeschools Michael, moves house every six months, and at restaurants she asks for a table for three, "but there’ll only be the two of us eating." When Michael turns sixteen, he meets a household of men caring for Quin, dying of AIDS. Michael is drawn ever more deeply out of his lifelong conversation with his mother and Small and into the far more tangible world he finds at the house down the street with Quin, Kit, Gerard, and the others?… ?and discovers some unexpected things about himself in the process.
Dispossession Jonathan wakes up in hospital and is told he has been involved in a car crash. He doesn’t remember the last three months, and the doctors say he’s only been there three days. He also doesn’t remember the woman by his bedside who says she is his wife, but she has the pictures that seem to prove it.