Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam, 2018 Edition: Proven Techniques to Help You Score a 5 (College Test Preparation) by Princeton Review
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 31 MB
Overview: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP Human Geography Exam with this comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Human Geography Exam arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Social Sciences > Human Geography
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed content review for all test topics
• Engaging activities to help you critically assess your progress
• Useful lists of key terms for every content review chapter
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Detailed maps and charts illustrating trends, theories, and models
• Practice drills for every content review chapter