Aedict3 Japanese Dictionary v3.46
Requirements: Android 2.1+
Overview: An off-line english japanese dictionary which uses Jim Breen’s JMDict (upgraded EDict)/KanjiDic2/WWWJDIC data along with data from the Tatoeba project. Does not require japanese keyboard. Internet access is used only to download the dictionary – the application itself works offline.
– allows kanji searching by radicals, SKIP code search and by kanji drawing
– omnibar allows search by kana, romaji and/or english, german, french…
– optionally shows romaji instead of hiragana/katakana.
– supports Hepburn, Nihon-Shiki and Kunrei-Shiki
– JLPT Quizes
– You can store entries in a notepad and practice with notepad quiz.
Aedict 3 needs to download the dictionaries which is cca 100mb download – please make sure that you are connected to the WIFI to avoid additional charges. Aedict 3 cannot use dictionaries used by Aedict 2.
Aedict 3 is based on Aedict 2.9 but introduces new Android 4 GUI. Aedict 3 works on Android 2.1 and greater.
Fixed crash when inflecting 出て来る and others
Fixed: Example sentences showing all occurrences of kanji when looking for single-kanji expressions
Fixed: Example search starting with numeral returns wrong results
Fixed: Aedict no longer deinflects to nouns
This app has NO advertisements