ACT Prep 2021: 3 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online (Kaplan Test Prep) by Kaplan Test Prep
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 35.1 MB
Overview: Kaplan’s ACT Prep 2021 provides expert strategies, online practice, and video tutorials to help you face test day with confidence. Kaplan is an Official Teaching Partner of the ACT.
We’re so certain that ACT Prep 2021 offers the guidance you need that we guarantee it: After studying with our online resources and book, you’ll score higher on the ACT—or you’ll get your money back.
Genre: Non-Fiction > Educational
• 3 full-length Kaplan practice tests with detailed answer explanations (1 printed in the book and 2 tests online)
• Scoring and analysis for 1 official ACT test
• Pre-quizzes to help you figure out what you already know and what you can skip
• Expert scoring, analysis, and explanations online for one official ACT Practice Test
• Mixed practice quizzes after every chapter to assess how much you’ve learned
• A practice question at the beginning of each lesson to help you quickly identify its focus and dedicated practice questions after every lesson to test your comprehension
• "On Test Day" strategy notes in every math chapter so you don’t lose sight of the fact that the ACT math test is primarily a strategy test
• "Reflect" pages that help you evaluate your comfort level with the topics and make a plan for improving before the test after completing each chapter
• Online study guidance to help you target your prep no matter how much time you have before the test
• Kaplan’s expert teachers make sure our materials are true to the ACT.
• Nine out of 10 Kaplan students get into one or more of their top-choice colleges.
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and more than 95% of our students get into their top-choice schools.