9 Books by Caitlin Ricci
Requirements: ePUB or PDF reader, size 9.23MB
Overview: Caitlin was fortunate growing up to be surrounded by family and teachers that encouraged her love of reading. She has always been a voracious reader and that love of the written word easily morphed into a passion for writing. If she isn’t writing, she can usually be found studying as she works toward her counseling degree. She comes from a military family and the men and women of the armed forces are close to her heart. She also enjoys gardening and horseback riding in the Colorado Rockies where she calls home with her wonderful fiance, their dog and Blue Tongue Skink. Her belief that there is no one true path to happily ever after runs deeply through all of her stories.
Genre: Paranormal Romance GLBT
1. Rescuing Jack(MM)(PDF only): Werewolves are real. Marius enjoys the irony that everyone calls him a dog whisperer, not just because he’s a werewolf, but for his work at the local animal shelter. He has a unique talent for pairing families with their perfect pets upon first meeting them. But he’s still looking for acceptance and a forever family of his own. Then Jack comes into the rescue looking for a big, mean dog. To prevent Jack from making the wrong choice, Marius convinces him to adopt a needy spaniel mix instead. But when Marius learns Jack is tormented by horrible memories while at his apartment, he opens his home to the sweet, scared man. As their relationship grows, Jack feels comfortable telling Marius about the horrors he suffered. Marius hopes his steady presence, protection, and love can help Jack reclaim the pieces of himself broken on that terrible night.
2. Moon Chilled(FF): When Shae was thirteen she ran away from a sexually and physically abusive alpha but getting to safety meant leaving her mate, Maiki, behind. Now that she’s twenty-three Shae has made an isolated life for herself with only the wolf inside of herself for company. Then Maiki calls her after a decade of silence, asking her to come back, and Shae cannot say no to her mate. Maiki is a seer and she’s had a frightening dream of the pack being demolished and the old farmhouse the alpha lives in going up in flames.
3. Of Monsters and Men(MM)(sequel to Rescuing Jack): Seth’s life looks idyllic on the surface. He has a great job at the pet rescue with a fantastic boss, who happens to be a werewolf. He is getting his degree at the local university and has a best friend who understands that the most intimate thing for Seth is a kiss. But when it comes to relationships, Seth’s perfect life is a jumbled mess. No guy stays around because eventually, they always want more than Seth, who is asexual, is able to give. Seth wants love and a relationship, but not the sex that everyone puts so much value on. Seth tries for something more with the man he has a crush on, but when that ends Seth feels like he’s back to square one. So when his boss’s brother, Jeremy, pushes his way into Seth’s life, insisting that he won’t press for more than Seth is comfortable sharing, Seth is wary. All of Seth’s experience says it won’t last long. But Jeremy is one werewolf who is used to getting his way, and might just be patient enough to wait for Seth to see he means what he says.
4. Finding Connor(MM): As foster kids, Adam and Connor had been best friends, but after their foster mom caught them kissing, Connor was kicked out. Adam had no idea what had happened to him until years later when that secret comes to light. With the knowledge that Connor had missed him too, Adam is determined to find him again, and to see if there is any hope for a future where they’re together.
5. At First Bite(MM): This vampire is determined to keep his new wolf at arm’s length, but fate has other ideas. On his way home from work, Castor, a werewolf, is grabbed by a group of young vampires. Thinking quickly, he tells the vampires that he will only submit to their elder first, which means that they can’t bite him until that elder gives them permission. But Alexi isn’t interested in sharing his new wolf with anyone, and after they realize that they’re mates everything starts going to hell.
6. Pantou: Pantou is a tiny kitten, but he’s just right for his sorcerer. Riley has been looking forward to meeting his familiar for years. They quickly become best friends as they spend all of their time together. The first party of the school year changes things for them, becoming the tipping point that makes them both grow up. For Pantou, he’s able to become human after that night. Riley is forced to come to terms with how he really feels about his familiar. One thing that will never change though is their bond as sorcerer and familiar.
7. Dirty Paws: After fighting at school Hale is shipped off to his grandad’s horse farm for the summer. He’s miserable and angry, but his grandad’s CNA, Bo, makes life a bit more interesting for him, especially when he finds out that Bo is a werewolf and Hale is the last to know his secret.
8. A Good Man: Emory gave up boxing years ago, and his boyfriend, Jonah, is glad he has stuck with that decision. But when Emory loses his job and an old friend offers him a chance at something great if he’s willing to go in the ring again, Emory will have to make the hard choice of whether to go back to his old life or stay the safe route and leave boxing behind forever.
9. Boots Under the Bed: Levi, a vet for the rodeo, is there to check out the horses and he enjoys doing the same to the cowboys. When Reese catches his eye, it’s an instant connection, but will it last longer than one night?