Pocket Edition includes randomly generated worlds, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, and Survival and Creative modes. You can craft and create with your friends anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Our most recent update added the iconic Creepers. They’re big, green, mean and explody. But it’s just one of many. Since Minecraft — Pocket Edition first appeared, we’re continuing to add loads of new features, including…
– Food! Now you can cook and go hungry
– Swords! Bows! TNT!
– Lots more!
But enough sales talk! Download it already! And have fun!
What’s New in 0.12.1 Build 7:
The list of changes:
In this build some bug fixes!
-If You had 20 FPS, it will be 60 fps. “Lagov 3 times less!”
– Table enchantment fixed in multiplayer.
– Octopus again Dropped ink.
– Golems will start dropping again iron.
– Gast will now start dropping powder and tear Gastaut syndrome.
– The layers of snow can be connected to any block right now!
– The player can use chat, while you sleep.
– Spaunery normally work in multiplayer.
– The doors to the multiplayer steel work better!
– You can safely rename anything in the anvil.