Ksana Sweep Watch Face v1.4.3 [Paid]
Requirements: Varies with device
Overview: Highly customizable analog & digital interactive Android Wear watch face app
Ksana Sweep combines classic style with ultra modern smartwatch features & offers a multitude of customization’s.
Use any of the provided backgrounds, or add your own via a Wear 2.0 complication app. Choose an accent color that blends with your background. Perhaps a smooth sweeping second hand & roman numerals?
You can customize Ksana Sweep to be very informative with step counter, calendar, world clock, watch & phone battery level indicators, digital clock, date, missed calls, unread text messages, app shortcuts to installed apps + any complications provided by other apps (e.g. weather, sports & fitness data) on Android Wear 2.0.
Or you can be more minimalistic. Perhaps just date, calendar, battery & a world clock?
And – no matter how you want Ksana Sweep to look, & what complications you want to display – you can make changes from both your watch & phone!
A top modern, clean, elegant & luxury watch face for both round & square Android Wear watches.
5 interactive areas
• Upper top
• Lower top
With a tap on a content area it will expand & display its content in more detail.
Ex 1: If you’ve chosen date for lower top area it will display the date in short form when minimized, & a full calendar view with the day of month highlighted when maximized.
Ex 2: When a Step counter is chosen for a content area it will display your steps when minimized, & both steps & step goal (with larger text) when maximized.
To open a full details view, either double tap or tap a maximized complication’s top right action button.
• Data provided by installed apps (with Wear 2.0 complication: e.g. weather, activity tracking & fitness)
• Steps (Google Fit)
• Date (day, month, weekday)
• World clocks (multi time zones [world time, not just dual; but quadruple]. Up to 3 analog & 1 digital world clocks for any time zone, custom name [e.g. NYC for New York])
• Missed calls (+excerpt of last call)
• Unread SMS (+excerpt of last text message)
• Watch battery level
• Phone battery level
• Watch & phone battery levels combined
• 24/12 hour digital clocks
• Brand / custom text
• Logo: monogram, emoji
• Change accent color
• Change background (carbon, metal, linen, space, black, or custom on wear 2.0)
• Multiple ambient modes
• Adjust second hand (sweeping, ticking or off [no second hand])
• Choose dial numerals / numbers (western arabic [12,11], roman [XI, I] or off [no dial numerals])
• Add app shortcuts to any app. Not just built-in apps such as Weather or Heart rate. Perhaps a shortcut for a health & fitness app to a Pedometer?
• Personalize monogram
• Customize text below logo
• Modify notification cards
• Modify display sleep
• Presets (save, apply, import & share watch faces)
• Let it snow on your watch (& choose when you want that Christmas feeling / snowfall effect [immediately or around Christmas])
• Force English language for months & weekdays
• Burn-in protected
• Ambient mode as luxury & carefully designed as interactive mode.
• Ultimate readability
• Adjusts for chin (e.g. Moto 360)
Watch face settings
All customization’s can – unlike on many watch faces – be done from your watch.
Settings on smartwatch:
– Long press the watch face
Settings via phone:
– tap Ksana Sweep icon on your phone
– or tap Ksana Sweep gear icon in the Android Wear app (in the list of watch faces)
– or tap "Open on phone" in Ksana settings on your smartwatch
Designed for Android Wear watches such as
Moto 360, Moto 360 v2 / Sport
LG Watch Sport / Style / Urbane
LG G Watch / R
Samsung Gear Live
Sony Smartwatch 3
Ksana Sweep Community
★ Complete Android Wear 2.0 compatibility with Wear 2.0 complications. Supports both Android & iPhone paired Android Wear watches. ★
– Fix for missed calls status not synking with watch
– Hopefully a fix for phone app crash on Asus ZenFone 4 Max.
– More battery efficient syncing between Ksana phone app & watch face.
– Fix for phone battery complication not updating on Android 8.
– Final fix (hopefully) for phone app crash on Asus ZenFone 4 Max.
This app has NO advertisements