As featured on the SHIELD Hub, Q.U.B.E: Director’s Cut is the definitive version of the brain-twisting first-person puzzler. Using special high-tech gloves to manipulate cubes in the environment, the player solves an array of conundrums – from physics-based challenges; to 3D jigsaws; to platform-based trials. Play it on NVIDIA SHIELD.
QUBE is a: Indie Game Challenge Finalist, Official Selection for The Escapist’s Extra Credits Innovation Award, Nominee for the IndieDB GOTY Award, Finalist in the Sense of Wonder Night.
* Fully voiced compelling single player campaign written by Rob Yescombe (Crysis, Alien: Isolation, Star Wards, Rime)
* Challenging and unusual puzzles
* 10 Time-trial mode levels with medals to earn
* Brand new original music score
* Cross-platform Achievements and Leaderboards
** Requires an internet connection the first time the game is run, an internet connection is required for cross-platform Achievement and Leaderboard features. **