When a washed-up actor hangs himself on location, a spotlight is cast on the backwater Florida town of Cypress Knee. Your screen becomes a stage on which you investigate this mysterious suicide as three distinct characters: cheeky blogger Romana Teague, down-and-out local reporter Jack Bellet, and cynical private investigator K.C. Gaddis.
Experience a magical reality where characters are transported among scenes, set pieces moved into place, and music wafts from the orchestra pit. Knee Deep is about characters, storytelling, and the melodrama of swampland Florida.
- Uncover a swampland conspiracy—Use your skills of observation, deduction, and cleverness to pull back the curtain and reveal the true story behind this backwater community.
- Dynamic storytelling spotlights choice and consequence—Engage in realistic conversations that evolve based on your choices, but beware as critical decisions could lead to a breakthrough…or someone getting hurt.
- A swamp noir adventure in three acts—enjoy Act 1: Wonderland available now with Acts 2 and 3 coming soon!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI or NVidia card w/512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space